Star Harmony School.

Please note that nothing else belongs to me other than the plot.

From now on, this will be in Aine's POV.

It's been one year since I became an idol and since Mio-chan invited me. Now... I have made a ton of friends. Mio-chan and I participated in the Diamond Friends! Cup and sadly... we lost to Love Me Tear, to Kamishiro Karen-san and Asuka Mirai-san. But Mio-chan and I promised that we'd beat them the next time we face them at the Diamond Friends! Cup. 

Recently... we were told that Mio-chan, Ema-chan and Maika-chan and I was going to participate in the World Aikatsu! Cup. Tamaki-san had told us that, I was very excited to participate in this Cup because that would mean I get to make more friends!

Someone knocked on the door and I invited them to come in and it turns out it was Mio-chan. She sat down next to me and asked, "Are you ready for your first round of the World Aikatsu! Cup?"

Oh yeah! I'm sitting in the waiting room right now and I'm waiting for the staff to tell me that it's my turn. Apparently, it was stated in the rules that we don't know when it's our turn until a staff comes and get us. I'm in Block B and all the other idols except from our school are in other blocks. I turned towards Mio-chan and told her confidently, "Yeah I'm super ready! I can't wait to see who I'm against for the first round soon!"

After a bit of chatting, Mio-chan decided to go back to her waiting room just in case it was going to be her turn. After a few minutes she left, a staff came into the waiting room and informed me, "Yuuki Aine-san, please get ready to go on stage in 5 minutes."

He handed me a piece of paper, and said before leaving, "Within this piece of paper, your opponents name will be inside."

He left the room and I opened it up! Guess what it said...? It said "Minato Mio"! I'm going against Mio-chan!

From now on, this will be in Mio's POV.

The staff had entered the waiting room and gave me a piece of paper and told me that in this piece of paper, the name of my opponent would be in there. And I had to be on the stage in 5 minutes. I opened the piece of paper and surprisingly, I'm going against Aine! I've never had the chance going against her because we were always working together. I'm looking forward to this stage with her.

I left to the fitting room, holding my cards in my hands. I'm going to go on stage with the Neo Combination Coord. The coord consisted of the Neo Combination top, skirt, boots and mini hat. It's one of my favourite coord and I think this will bring the best out in me when I'm on the stage with Aine! 

 It's one of my favourite coord and I think this will bring the best out in me when I'm on the stage with Aine!