The winner of the World Aikatsu! Cup is...

Please note that I do not own anything except the plot.

From now on, this will be in Yume's POV.

It was finally the finals. A stage with Yuuki Aine-chan! Can you imagine how exciting that would be? I can't! I have decided that I would still be going with the Eternal Rainbow Coord. But the song I'm going to use is "Star Jet". The reason is because it was that song that I danced to when I realised that I shouldn't rely on the mysterious power anymore. And I think... I'll be able to grow more during the finals, I think that going on stage with Yuuki Aine-chan will allow me to grow immensely. Winning the World Aikatsu! Cup will allow me to be a step closer as the top star, so I'm definitely aiming to win this! I've come this far, I can't back down now!

I was in my room when a knock on the door could be heard, I said, "Come in!"

Behind the door revealed the girls. They all came in, they were dressed up, telling me that they were all ready to head to the venue where the finals were held. Ako-chan said, "Yume! How are you still not ready right now? We need to head to the venue soon!"

Laura responded for me, "Well~ Go easy on her Ako. Even Yume can be nervous, it's the finals you know?"

Laura turned to me and added in, "But what Ako saying has a point too. You do really need to get ready soon, or we're all going to be late."

Mahiru-chan chimed in, "You don't want to lose your finals just because you were late right? You've gone too far to lose by default Yume."

Koharu-chan chuckled at what Mahiru-chan said. Koharu-chan then said, "Well, that's not what we came here for though.  We came here to tell you that Subaru-senpai wanted to talk to you before we leave for the venue. He said he's waiting at the tree."

Subaru is waiting for me at the tree? Wonder what he needs me for, I stood and told the girls, "Ah, okay! Thanks for telling me! I'll get ready! I'll meet you girls at the school gate in half an hour!"

I hurried up and packed everything and ran to the tree. When I was almost there, I saw Subaru in the distance waiting for me, so I sped up. By the time I reached Subaru, I was already panting. He looked at me with a weird face and said, "You know, you didn't have to rush. I'm fine with waiting for a bit."

"But I didn't want to keep you waiting. Plus, I'm kind of running out of time... So I ran." I said, honestly.

He looked straight ahead and asked, "You'll tell me today right...? You promised."

I puffed my cheeks out and pouted, "You know I'm not one to break my promises! If I promised that I wold tell you today, of course I'll tell you today!"

(I don't really know if using the word pouted was okay in this case. Tell me in the comments.)

He patted my head, making my hair a bit messy. Obviously that means I'll have to fix it again, which takes time. I playfully smacked his arm and ran off, telling him that it was time for me to meet up with the girls to head to the venue.

- At the school gate -

"Let's go Yume, we're going to be late if we don't move out now!" Laura said to me, checking her Aikatsu Mobile.

We all got into the car and went off to the venue. Upon reaching the venue, we were once again escorted to another waiting room, the staff had opened the door for us and said, "Nijino Yume-san, please wait inside the waiting room. You will be called to the fitting room in 10 minutes' time."

The staff looked at the girls, "For her companions, please proceed to where the audience are. We are not allowed to allow anymore visitors from now on."