Semifinals!

Please note that I own nothing except the plot.

From now, this will be in Yume's POV.

I'm heading towards Principal Moroboshi's office right now because I was told that he has news for me regarding the World Aikatsu! Cup. As soon as I reached the office, I knocked on the door. And I heard Principal Moroboshi said, "Come in."

When I entered, I bowed and greeted him. "Good morning Principal Moroboshi. I have come to the office because I heard that you have news for me regarding the World Aikatsu! Cup. May I know what is happening?"

He was looking at the window, then he turned and looked at me. He handed me an envelope telling me, "Whatever that's in this envelope is about the semifinals for the World Aikatsu! Cup. It includes your opponent's name and the date you'll be having your semifinals. Please go back to your dorm and read this letter carefully."

I nodded and thanked the Principal before leaving. I headed back towards the dorm since I wanted to find out who my opponent is. I'm kind of getting excited! And nervous too. 

- Back at Yume's bedroom -

I sat on my bed. I held the envelope in my hand. I gulped, who's going to be my opponent...?

To Nijino Yume,

This letter is to be read by Nijino Yume only.

Nijino Yume, congratulations on making it to the semifinals. Your opponent for the semifinals is...

Hoshimiya Ichigo.

The semifinals will be held at [Venue name] 2 days after you read this letter. Your opponent has received this letter the same day as you have received, so there will be no miscommunication. If you fail to show up for whatever reasons, your opponent will be declared the winner and move on to the finals.

We wish you all the best.

Whoa... it's in 2 days time! And I'm going to get to go against one of the top idols, Hoshimiya Ichigo-san! I'm getting so excited. I should tell Koharu-chan and Laura about this!

- When Yume found Koharu and Laura -

"Laura! Koharu-chan! I've got news!" I squealed. I'm just so excited right now!

They looked up from their Admin work and asked, "You look excited Yume. Did something happen?"

"Yeah! I found out who my opponent is for the semifinals and it's in 2 days. I'm... SOOOOO excited!" I screamed out loud.

"SHHHHHHH!!! There are other Admins working you know... Let's head outside." Laura shushed me, then I realised what she said is true. There was now a bunch of other students looking at me and I suddenly felt so embarrassed.

We were at the cafeteria, because Laura and Koharu-chan wanted to take a break and have lunch. After they got their food, Koharu-chan asked, "So... back to the topic. You said the semifinals for the World Aikatsu! Cup is in 2 days? And you've been informed of who your opponent is?"

Laura added in, "Is it Hoshimiya Ichigo-san? Or Otoshiro Seria-san? Or Yuuki Aine-san?"

I chuckled at their sudden amount of questions. I guess they were as excited as I am. I replied excitedly, "My opponent is... Hoshimiya Ichigo-san!"

"She's the idol who topped the top idol Kanzaki Mizuki right? She uses Angely Sugar as her main brand." Laura asked.

I nodded. Koharu-chan encouraged me, "Wow... That's one strong opponent... But I'm sure Yume-chan can beat Ichigo-san!"