Round 1, Laura!

Note that I do not own anything other than the plot.

From now on, this will be in Yume's POV.

I had a good night rest after talking to Subaru last night. I looked at my phone, it's still 4 in the morning! I don't have to be at the venue until 9. What should I do now? Should I go and take a run? But Hime-senpai and Principal Moroboshi said not to tire myself out...

I whispered-screamed at myself, "It feels weird not to take a jog in the morning! I'll just jog long enough to not tire myself out!"

I changed into a suitable attire and I went out for a jog around the whole campus. (Yep, that includes the boys division too.) 

- During the run -

I heard a familiar voice when I stopped to take a short break, "Wait up...! Boiled Octopus...!!"

Ugh! How many times do I have to tell him off! I turned around, angry at him, "Morning. And how many times do you need me to tell you to STOP CALLING ME BOILED OCTOPUS! I have a name and it's called Nijino Yume! NOT BOILED OCTOPUS!"

"But your face is red right now! You do look like a boiled octopus! Plus, I've gotten used to it!" Subaru said with a chuckle.

He's so irritating sometimes. I mean sure, he gives me some advice when I'm going through my problems. But usually every time I see him, I always walk away while being angry at him! I wish-

"Why are you jogging right now? Don't you have your competition later? You're going to tire yourself out..." He interrupted my train of thought.

"Well, it felt weird not to jog in the morning, I've been doing that since I became an idol. I was about to stop. Before you came and disturbed my morning." I told him. Obviously, I don't really mean that he disturbed my morning in a bad way, I'm sarcastic and I'm sure he gets it.

After talking for another few minutes, I told him that I had to go and prepare for my competition. So I went back to my dorm.

- At the dorm -

When I got back to the dorm, I saw Koharu-chan waiting for me outside. Then it hit me. Oh shoot! I didn't tell Koharu-chan that I was going out for a jog and I left her there waiting for me! She's going to be so mad at me!

I ran to her and quickly apologized before she could say anything, "I'm so sorry Koharu-chan! I totally forgot to tell you that I was going for a jog... even after Hime-senpai told me not to tire myself out too..."

She smiled at me and said, "It's fine! But come on Yume-chan! We need to go and prepare to go to the venue.

I went up to get my Aikatsu cards, I'm going to wear the Sun dress when I go for my first round. Apparently, throughout this one year, a few more Sun dresses have appeared. I hope Laura was one of the people who received the Sun dress!

- At the venue, stadium -

We were greeted by a lot of the staff when me and Koharu-chan arrived at the stadium, I saw a lot of other idols too, but where is Laura? I can't see her anywhere. I wonder if she's arrived already.

We went to get directions to where my waiting room was, when I entered, everyone's there! Mahiru-chan, Ako-chan, Hime-senpai... Everyone is actually here to support me and cheer me on! I'm feeling even more excited right now.

- Time skip to when Yume is about to be called on the stage -

I wonder who's going in the first round... I hope it's me! This time, they decided that the idols are picked at random, so no one knows who's turn is it until they're being called. I turned on the TV, I saw the stage, the MC's about to tell us who's up the for the first round-

A staff knocked on my door and came in and informed me, "Nijino Yume-san, you need to be at the stage in 5 minutes. You are the first one up. Your opponent is..."

He passed me a piece of paper, saying that the opponent's name is on the paper. I opened it in anticipation... YES! MY FIRST OPPONENT IS... LAURA! SAKURABA LAURA! I'm so lucky!

Can't wait to be on stage with her again!

[End of chapter 2]

So... how was this chapter? Eeeek! After this round, there's so much things I have in mind that I can add to the story! By the way, thank you soooo much for reading this! And I finally have my first comment! It said, "please update soon" by jessicaahn64

I hope you've enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one!