Announcement! [MUST READ!]

First of all, if you're reading this... it must mean that you finished the book right?

For that...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SPENDING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS BOOK!

I hope I lived up to your expectations and if not, I will continue to do my best so I can live up to your expectations!

This book is my first fanfiction. I had a lot of fun writing this book during the whole process. This book's first chapter was updated and published on the 9 April 2018. Since then, a lot of people have read this book! I can't tell you how happy I am!

I started writing this book becuase I was bored. But if I'm going to be honest, as I continued writing this book. Some of you started commenting, giving me suggestions or what you want to read. Some of you started commenting how you were enjoying the book! Then I really started to enjoy writing this. I thought that if you guys were happy writing this, I'd continue writing this. Honestly, there were times I became lazy and I didn't want to write. You guys gave me motivation!

But of course, I started writing this book at a bad timing. During the period I was still updating and publishing new chapters, I had my exams. I even told you guys about it, but you said you were willing to wait and some of you even wished me good luck! You have no idea how much I wanted to go and just write. But of course I didn't, studies are important too!

You were willing to wait, you didn't midn the slow updates. And you stayed until the end. For that, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading this. 

Next...

THIS ISN'T THE END OF THE BOOK!

I repeat!

THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE BOOK! 

There will be a book 2! Of course, the first chapter might be up next week. Or maybe a bit later, school has just restarted recently and you know. School is busy! But if you guys are willing to wait, I'll do my best to write the best I can write! I actually have an idea in my head. The plot sounded pretty good in my brain.

The title of the book will be... 

"I'm back from the hiatus!"

I can't tell you about the details yet. But I can leave you to imagine what kind of book it's going to be. Until then... See you next week!!!

~Berry :)