Confession...? + Winner of block A!

Please note that I own nothing else except the plot.

From now on, this will be in Yume's POV.

Do I like him...? What does liking a  person even feel like? I should really ask someone... But who can I ask? Koharu-chan? I know she likes Asahi-senpai... But Laura's with her right now, I can't disturb them when they're doing work... Who else likes someone... Oh!

I could ask Asahi-senpai!

"Girls! I'm going to head to the M4 dorm! I'm going to find Asahi-senpai, I need to ask him something!" I shouted before running out of the dorm.

I was running towards the M4 dorm until I realised that it was a work day for them too. But I didn't know how else to contact him so I decided to ask Subaru.

Yume: Are you there?

Subaru: Yeah, what's up?

Yume: Sorry to disturb, is Asahi-senpai busy today? I need to ask him something.

Subaru: ...He's free right now. He's in the dorm.

Yume: Thanks for the info!

I put my Aikatsu Mobile bag in my pocket before running off to the M4 dorms. I reached there shortly in the matter of 3 minutes and knocked on the door. Luckily, Asahi-senpai was the one who opened the door. 

"Ah! Yume-chan! Hi!" Asahi-senpai let me into the dorm. I sat down in the living room and Asahi-senpai returned with two cups of tea.

I thanked him for letting me in, he looked at me and said, "So... Subaru-kun said you have something to ask me. Though he sounded kind of agitated when he said it through the phone..."

He chuckled softly and asked, "Is what you're about to ask somewhat related to Subaru-kun?"

"H-how..." I was stunned, how on earth did he know?

He tried to stifle a laugh, which of course he failed at and tried to say his sentence out, "You... s-should see your face Y-Yume-chan! It was just a hunch..."

After giving Asahi-senpai a few minutes to calm down, I started talking about my problems, like how I don't really understand what I'm going through. This happy yet weird feeling that I'm feeling. Asahi-senpai listened to me very carefully and when I finished talking, he gave it a serious thought.

From now on, this will be in Asahi's POV.

"So recently I've been feeling weird lately. Every time I see Subaru, I start feeling weird... Sometimes I could feel my face heating up whenever I thinking about him... Recently, thoughts about him are popping up more and more. So I... uh wanted advice... I was going to ask Koharu-chan for advice... but uh, she's with Laura right now and she's doing her Admin work, so I came to ask you." Yume-chan muttered out.

So... Laura was right! Yume-chan does like Subaru-kun, but because she's so dense... That's what Laura called her! She doesn't realise that she actually likes Subaru-kun, but the feelings ARE there! I feel so happy for Subaru-kun right now, and I also have a sudden urge to tease him. How should I tell Yume-chan about this...?

I took a deep breath and started saying, "Yume-chan... Have you ever... uh... considered that... you actually... like Subaru-kun?"

She suddenly turned pale and became speechless. I added on, "I'm sure that thought must have come across your mind before. You can't just have these feelings but NOT question yourself right? The only possible reason why you feel this way when you're around Subaru-kun is... because you like him. As much as you always say that you don't like him and you hate him, you have to admit that you enjoy being around him right?"