Do I...?

Please note that I own nothing else except for the plot.

From now on, this will be in Yume's POV.

I'm in the finals! I'm going against Elza-san in the finals. If I win... I'll be within the top 4 in the whole World Aikatsu! Cup. I'm in my waiting room right now to see if there's any further announcements. I was told that the next round would be at the end of this week. 

Koharu-chan came into my room with a beaming smile in her face, "Congratulations Yume-chan! You're in the finals...!!! I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks Koharu-chan..." I trailed off, remembering what Subaru said before.

From now on, this will be in Koharu's POV.

"Thanks Koharu-chan..." Yume-chan seems to be trailing off her sentence. Wonder what's wrong, and her face is turning bit red too.

"Yume-chan, is there something wrong? Your face is a bit red... Are you feeling unwell?" I asked, worried about her.

She snapped back into reality, looked at me and shook her head, "Uh... n-no! Nothing's wrong, I was just thinking about some things... I'm totally fine! Health-wise."

Health-wise? Does that mean she's not fine with something else? But she doesn't seem to want to talk about it. I'll go and ask Laura later, maybe she knows.

- Back at the school -

I went back to the dorms, not the S4 dorms, but the ones for the students. Me and Laura share a room just because it would be more convenient that way. I went into my dorm to see Laura already back from the stadium. She looks like she's doing some Admin work, I've finished mine before we headed out to the stadium, so I'm free right now.

"Laura, are you free right now? I want to ask you something." I asked.

She put her stuff down and looked up from the table. She replied, "Sure, I was about to take a rest anyways. What's up? Is this about Yume?"

She knows me so well, so I told her everything, "Yeah. So today when I went Yume-chan's waiting room after she was done. She looked kind of red... So I asked if anything was wrong, or if she's feeling unwell. She said no, health-wise. So I came to the conclusion that she's troubled by something, but I don't know what."

"But it's so obvious, Koharu. How can you not know?" Laura looked at me with a face that's just... indescribable.

"She was obviously thinking about Subaru-senpai. But I don't think we need to worry about it, she'll figure it out by herself. If not, with Subaru-senpai." Laura said with a smirk, which cause me to chuckle. Yume-chan, I hope you can figure this out soon!

From now on, this will be in Yume's POV.

- Time skip until after dinner -

After dinner, I decided to go for a walk. I sat down on the bench and looked up to the starry night sky. So many things have happened recently. I'm in the finals... with Elza-san... Then Subaru said things that I can't seem to forget, and my mind is now constantly filled with thoughts of him.

"Yume!"

I snapped back into reality and looked around to find out who was calling me. It was Subaru, not a good timing right now... He ran towards me and stopped, he was panting. Was he looking for me?

"I've been looking for you everywhere! I did say we were going to talk about it after the stage right? Then you went back to the school..." So that's why he was panting... he was... looking for me...?

"O-oh, so um... why did you say... you l-like... me...?" I covered my face when I was saying it, because I didn't want him to see my face being fully red, like a TRUE RED TOMATO.

"That's because I do." He said it again! So... confidently. Where does he get his confidence from?!

He seem to have notice that I'm panicking right now, so he added, "I'm just saying it to you. I just wanted you to know. Of course I'm... not asking you to reply to me. Would be nice if you could though."

That just made it worse, my heart is beating faster and faster by the minute. Why am I reacting to him like this...? Why? Is it because... 

But I don't... want to believe it...

Is it because... I...

like...

him...?

[End of chapter 15]

I might as well have been fangirling the whole time while I was writing this chapter. I mean, just imagine this happening in the anime! This chapter is a bit shorter than the others. I just feel like if I try to prolong the chapters, it may seem to boring to read it.

Anywayyyys, I hope you've enjoyed this chapter as much as you have enjoyed the others. Someone's going to... confess soon? Look forward to it. And the World Aikatsu! Cup is coming to an end, so I gotta think of a new plot soon. Look forward to it.

See you in the next chapter!

(Sorry I had to change the name of this chapter, the previous name didn't really suit this chapter.)