Let's go out!

Please note that I own nothing except the plot.

From now on, this will be in Yume's POV.

I'm so bored right now... Koharu-chan had to attend her admin meetings... Laura had some job offers to go for... Mahiru-chan had her TV show... Ako-chan... Well, she said not to disturb her today, so I won't. I don't want to get her angry, she's scary when she's angry.

Looking up at the ceiling, wondering what there is for me to do. I suddenly heard my Aikatsu Mobile vibrating, telling me that I have received a message. I looked at the messaged, it's from Subaru. I couldn't sleep last night because I was so flustered after what happened when I gave him the present...

I read the message.

Subaru: Hey Yume... You free right now?...

Should I even answer him? I feel super awkward whenever he tries to talk to me right now... But if I don't reply to him, he might think I'm rude...

Yume: Yeah, did you need something?

Subaru: Oh. Um, well... Everyone's went for their jobs and I'm kinda alone right now.

I giggled to myself, so he has nothing else to do too. Everyone in M4 went for their jobs except him, like me!

Yume: Same here! I was just staring at the ceiling wondering what to do.

Then a sudden idea popped into my head.

Yume: Hey you're free right now right?

Subaru: Yeah.

Yume: Let's go out! I'll see you at the school entrance in half an hour. Let's go do something together!

Subaru: What... Okay.

I turned off my phone and started getting ready.

I decided to let my hair down today, and wore a white-coloured shirt and red-coloured shorts

I decided to let my hair down today, and wore a white-coloured shirt and red-coloured shorts. I like it simple and casual. I also have my star-shaped necklace on! I made sure to wear glasses just so that nobody would recognise me.

I left a sticky note telling the girls that I would be out, and to give me a call if they needed anything from me. Then I ran to the school entrance to see Subaru waiting for me.

I waved to Subaru, "Hey Subaru! Sorry to keep you waiting!"

Subaru was wearing what he normally wears when he goes out to the public. A white-coloured shirt and a red-coloured jacket with a blue cap and red glasses.