My answer [Finale]

Please note that I do not own anything except the plot.

From now on, this will be in Yume's POV.

I got back to the campus with everyone else. We got off the car together and Koharu-chan stoof in front of me, holding a blindfold. She smiled and said, "Yume-chan, can I put this on you? We kind of have a surprise for you."

A surprise? I wonder what it is? I nodded and my vision became black. I didn't where I was going, but I trust the girls. I hope it's fun! Soon, I heard Laura's voice, "We're here! You can take the blindfold off now Yume."

I smelled food. Am I in a kitchen? I slowly took my blindfold off and I heard party poppers, I was really surprised. I was in the auditorium, there was a huge banner hung up on the stage. It was a banner that said "Congratulations Yume!"

My face lit up, I was really happy! When did they have the time for this? It's only been a few hours! I asked, "When did you guys have time for this? It's only been a few hours since the World Aikatsu! Cup ended."

Then Principal Moroboshi walked towards me and answered my question, and the answer almost made me want to burst out in tears, "We believed that you would win Nijino Yume, we have been setting this up since yesterday. Therefore, congratulations. You have done us, the Four Star Academy proud."

"Thanks everyone! I wouldn't have made it this far without you guys!" Then we had a group hug.

"Let the party start now that Yume-chan is here!" Yuzu-senpai exclaimed.

Soon, the whole auditorium was filled with cheers and people talking. A lot of people came up to me to congratulate me, which of course I thanked them. I looked around, I smiled to myself, and said out loud, "I'm so glad I decided to become an idol. If S4 didn't exist, I wouldn't have aimed to be an idol and I wouldn't have met everyone."

Then I found out that M4 was here too. I went to them and greeted them, "Hey guys!"

Nozomu-kun said first, "Hi Yume-chan! Congratulations with your win! We knew you could do it."

Asahi-senpai added in, "Yeah! Congratulations Yume-chan! Your stage was so awesome, so shiny!"

Kanata-senpai also congratulated me, and I thanked all three of them. Then I looked around, where is Subaru? I haven't seen him since this morning... Kanata-senpai then said after remembering something, "Ah. Subaru said he would be waiting at the usual place. He didn't state where, but I suppose you should know."

Usual place? I think he means the tree. I nodded and thanked him, "Thanks Kanata-senpai! Can you tell the others where I went if they ask for me?"

Upon finishing my sentence, I ran out of the auditorium. To the tree. Subaru is waiting for me there, waiting for my answer! It took me less than a minute to get there, I saw Subaru in the distance, standing and looking up at the sky. "Subaru!"

He turned his head to me, I stopped in a halt before I ran into him. "Sorry I kept you waiting again... I just found out from Kanata-senpai that you were waiting for me here."

"I was fine waiting for you, you know. It is your party after all."

I huffed out a breath, and silence fell upon us. How should I tell him my answer? Do I just say it out...? Then he let out a chuckle and said, "It's so funny if you think back from now. Do you remember how we met?"

I laughed out too, "Ah, I'm still so embarrassed about that... I fell on top of you because I wanted to see Hime-senpai's car head out. Then I accused you for being a trespasser, but it turns out I was in the boys' division."

"Then that's where your nickname 'Boiled Octopus' came by..."

"I was so annoyed back then when you called me that." I whined.

"So are you saying that you're not annoyed now if I call you Boiled Octopus?" He raised his eyebrows.

I playfully smacked his arm, "Haha, maybe not as much. Then after that, we just continued bumping into each other."

"You had to ad-lib as my girlfriend remember? For the Rock! Rock! Girls." My face heated up as I start remembering.

"Girlfriend..." I whispered.

I chuckled to myself and half-joked, "I guess I should give you my answer huh?"

He nodded and replied, "Yeah, you should. I've been waiting."

Then... my answer is...

I kissed him on the cheeks and start running away.

"Yes!"

[The end]

Please read the announcement I have for you in the next chapter!