Third round!

Please note that I do not own anything except the plot.

From now on, this will be in Yume's POV.

It's been almost a week since Subaru... said he liked me. After he confessed, I ran away back to the dorm. I've been training hard for the past week for today's round. Training hard also allowed me to temporarily forget about what Subaru said. I haven't told anyone about what happened, because every time I try to tell someone about it, my face just heats up and I'm unable to talk.

Today is the third round and I decided with the girls that I would go with the song "Music of DREAM!!!" because the Sun dress showed up when I was performing with this song. Koharu-chan knocked on the door and I told her to come in, she asked, "Are you ready for today Yume-chan? If you win this round today you'd be in the finals for your block!"

I nodded and jumped up from my bed, "Yeah! I'm so excited for today! I can't wait to know who my opponent is! There's Mahiru-chan, Yuzu-senpai and Elza-san! A stage with anyone of them would be super fun!"

Then we heard a voice from the living room, "Yume! Koharu! It's time to go to the stadium or we're going to be late!"

Koharu-chan looked at me, "That must be Laura, let's go Yume-chan."

Then we headed towards the stadium together. 

- At the stadium -

We were brought to another waiting room, I was sitting down and taking deep breaths until I heard a door knock. I didn't know who the person was, but I invited the person to come in. "Come in!"

And guess who came in...? Yep, it was SUBARU. He had to come now! Out of allllllll times, he chose to come and visit me now. Why not later? Why now? I'm going to be too distracted to perform later... He mumbled, "Hey..."

Then silence dawned in the waiting room, and it was getting more awkward as each second passes. I didn't like this atmosphere so I decided to say the first thing that came to my mind, "Why... did you... s-say you like me...?"

I facepalmed myself as soon as I said that. I immediately tried to take it back, "Wait, you don't h-have to answer tha-"

"Because I do." He stated.

"Calm down, I didn't come here to bring that topic up. We can talk about it later, with your face looking like a tomato and all. Anyways, good luck, I know you'll win this." He said with a smirk on his face. How I wish my face wasn't red right now...

The staff came in and gave me a piece of paper, I opened the piece of paper up with Subaru beside me, strangely enough, even though I'm so nervous, I feel comfortable beside him.

"Guess you're going against Mahiru." Subaru said.

I nodded and told him I was heading off, "I'll talk to you... later. I'll be heading off now!"

And just like that, I ran to the fitting room. I held my cards, "Nijino Yume, ready to go!"

And was changed into the Eternal Rainbow Coord, then transported to the stage. 

From now on, this will be in third person's POV.

Yume stood on the stage, took a deep breath and got ready, waiting for the song to begin.

Ah... daisuki mo daikirai mo

Zenbu honto no watashi nanda

Start line wo tobikoeta

Ano hi kara ima mo onaji yume wo mite iru

Katamukidasu taiyo ni oitsukitakute hashiru yo