Second round!

Please note that I own nothing else other than the plot.

From now on, this will be in Yume's POV.

It's been a week since the sleepover ended and since the first round ended. Today's the day for the second round! I wonder who I'm up against? I can't contain my excitement! I heard a knocking sound and behind the door came in Koharu-chan's voice asking if she could come in. I told her to come in and she greeted me, "Good morning Yume-chan! Today's the day! You need to get ready."

"Yeah! I'm so excited! I'll meet you out by the school entrance in 50 minutes. See you there!" I told before heading to change.

I'm wearing my uniform now, and I'm planning on heading to the cafeteria to get some food. I just woke up and I'm starving.

- At the cafeteria -

I looked at my Aikatsu Mobile, seems like I only have 40 more minutes left. I ordered a bowl of noodles and sat down started eating. Koharu-chan told me not to eat to full or I might get a stomach ache later.

It took me about 10 minutes to finish the bowl of noodles. As soon as I was done, I went to take a walk around the school. I talked with Koharu-chan yesterday night, we decided it would be for the best if I just continued to use the Sun dress for the stage.

- Time skip until Yume needs to meet Koharu at the school entrance -

I saw Koharu-chan waiting for me at the school gate and I started running towards her. She smiled at me and we set off to head to the stadium.

Upon reaching the stadium, all the staffs there greeted us. I greeted them too, "Good morning! It's nice working with you again!"

Then a staff approached us and brought a to a different waiting room. Apparently, according to what the staff said, our waiting room would be different every time we get to the next round. When we got to the waiting room, Koharu-chan said she had something else to do, some administrative matter or something. So she left the room, and my phone vibrated.

It's a message from Subaru. Does he need something? I opened the message.

Subaru: Hey, boiled octopus. If I remember correctly, your stage for the second round is today right?

Really? He calls me a boiled octopus when he sees me in real life and he calls me a boiled octopus through messages as well?

Yume: Yep, it's today. And stop calling me boiled octopus. I don't like it.

Subaru: No, I'm not stopping. I'll come and see you later, before you head on stage. Unless you're not free.

I mean I'm free, but why does he want to see me?

Yume: Yeah, I'm free. Why?

Subaru: You'll see later.

Well, doesn't look like he's going to tell me. So I'll just wait til later.

- Time skip until it's almost stage time, probably like 30 minutes before -

It's been almost half an hour, since Subaru messaged me. And I've been looking at my Aikatsu Mobile for a while. Before that, I was talking to Laura. She came to tell me to do my best, which made me super happy.

Suddenly, somebody knocked on my door and said, "I'm coming in."

Subaru came in without my permission, not that I really care.I wasn't doing anything important anyways. So I looked at him, "So? What did you need?"

Subaru's  eyes was darting everywhere, he seemed nervous. He took something out of his pocket, which looked like a necklace. And he gave it to me, "Well, I got you something, it's a necklace. I hope you like it. Meant to give it to you at the sleepover but it slipped my mind. It's supposed to be a gift to congratulate you for your win at the first round."