Semifinals! Part 2~

Please note that I do not own anything except for the plot.

From now on, this will be in Yume's POV.

"The winner is... Nijino Yume! Congratulations Nijino Yume! You are in the finals...!!!" Then the whole venue erupted in cheers. 

The MC came towards me and requested, "Please say a few words to the audience and the people who are watching right now!"

I took the mic and thanked the MC, I said, "Thank you so much, to the people who have been supporting me and then fans too! Without you guys supporting me, I wouldn't have been able to compete in this World Aikatsu! Cup! I'm able to stand here because you, the fans have been supporting me whole heartedly. I don't know what I should do to repay you, but I will continue to do best and surpass myself so that I won't let you down."

I turned towards Ichigo-san, "Ichigo-san, thank you for giving me the chance to go against you. It has truly been one lovely day going against you. I've learnt a lot more things from you than I ever could. Your stage was very lovely, I couldn't look at anywhere else BUT the stage!"

After saying all that, I bowed towards Ichigo-san and to the audience.

Whatever happens next is when Yume and Ichigo were still having their semifinals. This is for Seira and Aine's semifinals!

From now on, this will be in Aine's POV.

I'm in my waiting room right now. I was trying to keep myself calm, my opponent for the semifinals was Otoshiro Seria-san. She's an idol who wears cords from the brand 'Swing Rock'. She's apparently a cool-type idol. I went home the other day and saw some of her videos on the internet, and they were super cool! She was super cool!

I heard a knock on the door, the voices behind the door said, "Hey Aine-chan! It's us! Mio, Ema and Maika!"

I told them to come in, and I smiled at them. "We came in to wish you luck!" They said in unison.

From now on, this will be in Mio's POV.

I gave Aine a hug, and I encouraged her, "Do your best on stage later Aine! I know you'll win the semifinals!"

It's been a year since Aine and I became a Friends unit. She has grown up a lot as an idol since I first met her. She's going to do well in the semifinals, I know she would. She would do nothing less than giving her best on the stage. Good luck Aine!

From now on, this will be in Maika's and Ema's POV.

(Since there's two people, I'll change my way of writing just this once.)

Maika and Ema gave Aine a group hug, Maika said, "Give it your best shot Aine! Make sure you win against Seira-san! If you can make me and Ema realise that we would be the best partners we need, I'm sure you can win this!"

Ema nodded and said, "Yeah! There's no way you'll lose now! You still need to make a lot more friends right?"

Aine laughed heartily and nodded. She looked at us, "Yeah, I still have to make more friends! I'll do my best girls! Thanks for coming over and cheering me up!"

From now on, this will be in Seira's POV.

I'm going to give it my best, I promised Ichigo that I would face her in the finals! I'm sure she'd be there too. If I remember correctly, Kii told me that my opponent this time round is called Yuuki Aine. She's an idol who debuted a year ago, she's grown a lot since then. Kii said she's the first idol to wear the brand 'Sugar Melody'. Apparently she inspired the designer to create the brand.