Sleepover with the girls and boys!

Please note that I do not own anything except the plot.

From now on, this will be in Yume's POV.

It was already morning when I woke up. I looked out of the window into the blue sky, still thinking about yesterday's live. It was so fun with Laura...! Oh yeah, she said she's joining the Academy again! I wanna know what's been going on with her since she left! I bet she's learnt and done loads of things!

Ah! Let's have a sleepover! Should I invite M4 too? But I don't whether they're back though... I'll ask Subaru later.

*grumbles*

I held onto my stomach, I haven't eaten my breakfast. Whoops, let's go down to the canteen and have breakfast.

- At the canteen -

I ordered my food and I carried my tray over to where the girls were sitting at. I greeted, "Good morning! Mind if I sit here?"

Laura shifted over to make some space for me, and I sat down. She stifled a laugh, "Fufu, you haven't changed at all Yume. You're still waking up late on weekends!"

It's true I always wake up late on weekends, because I don't usually have job offers on weekends, but when I do. I will wake up and get to my job on time. I yawned, "Well... Can't help it! Yesterday was such a fun day!"

Koharu-chan face lit up, "Yeah! Both your lives were wonderful yesterday! I was speechless when the song ended! Laura, you sure have learnt a lot of things when you were in England!"

England... Oh right! Need to ask Laura! I turned to Laura, "Laura, I was wondering if you wanted to have a sleepover tonight. I wanna know what you've been doing for the past year!" 

I turned to the rest of the girls, "Of course, everyone else is invited too! After this, I'm going to find Principal Moroboshi to see if we can invite M4."

Ako, who was quietly eating until she heard the word "M4" spoke up, "But didn't they go off for their solo debut? Why would they be in Japan?"

"Well, I was going to ask Subaru to see if they're in Japan or not. If they're not, I'll see if Subaru wants to invite anyone." They looked at me with incredulous faces. Why are they looking at me like that? Did I say something weird?

All four of them looked at each other and looked at me again, asking in unison, "Yuki Subaru-kun is in Japan?! And you've talked to him? How come we didn't know?"

"I thought you knew, I though the media would have said something about it. I don't know, you didn't ask." I just shrugged it off, finishing my breakfast. I waved them goodbye and headed towards the Principal's office.

- At the office's door -

I knocked the door, asked, "May I come in, Principal Moroboshi?"

"Come in." And I went int.

Principal Moroboshi was sitting in front of his desk, doing some paperwork. He looked up and asked, "What did you need Nijino Yume?"

"I was wondering if you would allow M4 to go the S4's dorm tonight for a small sleepover. Since Laura's back and she's an admin. I- We wanted to learn more about what Laura did while she was in England, and since Subaru came back to Japan, I thought that we could invite him too." I explained.

Principal Moroboshi looked like he was in  deep thoughts, seemed like the type of situation whereby you get rejected with what you offer. After a few more seconds of silence, he looked up, and gave his approval, "Yes, I will allow you to invite M4 for the sleepover. I will let the security guards know."

I gave my thanks to the Principal and left the office. Next job, I need to find Subaru and ask him if he wants to go.

- Time skip -

I found Subaru sitting on a bench in the boys division, and yes I'm in the boys division WITH the Principal's permission, so I'm not breaking any school rules here. I ran towards Subaru when I accidentally tripped over a small stone and started falling.

I closed my eyes and braced for the impact, which never came, I opened my eyes slowly and heard a male voice asking, "Will you get off me now boiled octopus? You're quite heavy."

I'm pretty sure my face is red right now because when I stood up, he started laughing at me. Again. I apologized and thanked him, "Thanks... I guess, for catching me. But stop calling me boiled octopus every time you see me!"

"But you're so red right now!" He was laughing until he ran out of breath.

I lightly hit him on the shoulder to make sure that it didn't hurt, I doubt it would have hurt anyways. After a while he calmed down and we sat on the bench, he asked, "So? Why are you over on this side of the campus again? I don't suppose that you're lost again are you?"

He said that with such a smirk, I actually wanted to punch him on the shoulder again. I replied back, trying to be calm, "No, I actually wanted to ask you something. Are all of you back in Japan right now? Like all four of you?"

He nodded, "Apparently all four of us decided that we've been doing fine with our careers. So we decided to come back to Japan. What a coincidence right?"

Coming back all together after a year? At the same time? Just shows how bonded these 4 are. I shook my head and said, "Just shows how bonded you guys are. Anyways... I hope you're free tonight because M4 is invited to a sleepover at the S4's sleepover. And don't worry about it, I've already gotten permission from Principal Moroboshi so you won't have any trouble getting over to the girls division side."

- Time skip until the sleepover -

I looked at the clock, there's 10 more minutes until Laura and M4 arrive. Koharu-chan was already here because she spent the whole day with me training. I'm baking cookies for everyone right now, each one of them is different! Koharu-chan's one has her face on it, Laura's one has her face on it. 

- 10 minutes later -

I just took the cookies out of the oven just now and I was about to start putting them into the packaging when I heard the doorbell.

*Ding dong*

"Coming, hold on!" I shouted.

I didn't bother taking off the apron so I just ran downstairs, opened the door to see Laura and M4. "Hey guys, come on in!"

They stepped in and Laura went to find the girls. Kanata-senpai asked where Ako was, so I told her she was in her bedroom. Asahi-senpai obviously went to find Koharu-chan. It's so obvious that both of them likes each other! 

Suddenly, Nozomu-kun asked, "Yume-chan, what's that nice smell? They smell like cookies."

Oh, he can smell them? Oh well. I told him, "I was baking cookies, would you like to see them? They're all different! You can come too, Subaru."

Just like that, when everyone was here, the sleepover started.

[End of chapter 4]

Hey guys! Thank you so much for 57 reads! I hope you've really enjoyed reading this chapter too! Don't worry, the details of the sleepover will be in the next chapter, most likely. Hehe... Feel free to comment on the story if you have anything to suggest, I'm open to feedbacks and suggestions! I'll see you in the next chapter then! :D