Third Obstacle: The Undertaker

At long, long, long last you are free to be yourself! For a few hours, at least. You hurriedly change your formal mourning gown into a more comfortable [favorite color] dress. You sneak through yet another tunnel to an obscure, abandoned house in London. From there, you go on to meet one of the few people who know just what is going on.

You open a very creepy, creaky door and trip over a coffin, landing on a dusty wooden floor, and nearly puncturing yourself with a rusty nail.

"Heeheeheehee."

"Undertaker," you groan.

"How's our dear little queen on her first day of the job?"

"Okay, I think. But I have to know.... did you dispose of the bodies without incident?"

"Heh heh. No one will ever see that beautiful corpse again. Ah, the Queen... I rarely get to work on such dignified personages."

"Ummmmmm...." You begin.

"Yes?"

"Well....... To be honest, I'm kind of worried........ Undertaker, you aren't going to give this information away, are you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

He stroked his chin. "Heh heh. Someone would have to pay me quite a good laugh....."

"Undertaker!" You run toward him, pleading. "Please, please, don't ever-" You trip over yet another coffin.

"Hee hee.... Heh heh...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Undertaker collapses laughing. "Don't worry," he covers his mouth. "At the moment, you are the most amusing person I can find- Hahahahha!"

You start to glare at him, but suddenly you too dissolve in laughter. The Undertaker has the most infectious laugh you've ever heard.

You begin to leave just as the door opens from the other side and you find yourself face to face with the crystal blue eye of Ciel Phantomhive. "Oh, uh... hi!" You step aside and pray your face isn't completely red.

"Excuse me, Miss," he replies.

The Undertaker laughs in the background, but sounding strangely forced for once.

You shrug and step around him, accidentally colliding with the black suited butler behind him. The extremely hot butler. "Pardon me," he bows.

You rush outside and put your hand to your flaming hot face.

So that's what his butler looks like.

Inside:  "What an interesting girl," Sebastian muses.

"She's... very pretty," Ciel agrees, slightly dazed.

His butler smirks. "Yes, indeed."