The Final Decision - ♕4

You stand in the dark funeral parlor, covered in dust, surrounded by dead bodies. The tall, raven haired butler before you has the eyes of a demon, filled with the unspeakable memories of thousands of years. The silver haired grim reaper stands behind you, his laughing ended.
The door creaks open.

And so enters the noble Earl Phantomhive, his left eye filled with murder, laughing the cruel laugh of a soulless, broken human being.

Is this, truly, the end?

Ciel tears away the eyepatch, revealing the intricate seal on his right eye. He doesn't hesitate. "[Name] [Last Name]... For the murder of the royal family, for lies and deception, I sentence you to a slow and painful death. Sebastian. This is an order. [Last Name] dies here!"

Sebastian lowers his head. "Yes... my lord."

The Undertaker tenses, about to step forward.

You face the ceiling. "No, my friend... this is my fight."

He pouts. "Are you sure about this, [Name]?"

You flash him a smile. "Of course~ I am an assassin, after all!"

He spreads his cloak open, flashily revealing his deadly scythe. "Take my death scythe then, it's the only way-"

You pause, searching around for possible weapons. This is it. It could be the last decision you make.

The Final Decision. You smile at the sound of it. "The Final Decision."

You have the Undertaker's Death Scythe.

There is a strange sword lying on the desk. Probably the property of a dead customer.

And finally, you have your family legacy, passed down for hundreds of years. A lovely, beautiful, deadly dagger.

The Fatal Decision. Which do you choose?

Death Scythe - Coming Soon
Forgotten Sword - Coming Soon after that
Family Dagger - The Last chapter, Coming Soon