Leave ✹2 -Ending 2

You scowl at the blond behind you. "Get over yourself, Alois." Striding out of the room, you pause only for a moment before reaching for the door.

Someone clutches onto your arm, and you feel hot breath on the back of your neck.

You spin around. "C-claude...?"

Claude smiles apologetically. "I must apologize for my master. He has been lying to you ever since you lost your memory."

You sweatdrop. "No kidding. W-what really happened?"

He clears his throat. "[Your age] years ago, you, Lady [Name] [Last Name] were in fact not recognized as a member of the aristocracy at all. From what I understand, you grew up in America to two seemingly average Middle Class workers."

You close your eyes. That doesn't sound familiar at all....

"In reality, however, your parents were first cousins of the late queen and her son."

"The queen died? That seems vaguely familiar....."

Claude smirks. "In fact, one might say that you are the next in line to the throne."

"That couldn't be! .... but.... it doesn't seem wrong.... exactly..... could it?" You lean your head against the wall. Your mind feels like a dark, swirling maze.... Some shadows of vague memories play through your mind.

"When my master heard about you from.... sources, he immediately decided to kidnap you and bring you here. On the way, you fell quite badly and hit your head. To Alois..... it was the perfect opportunity."

You frown. "Why are you telling me this? Don't you want him to succeed?"

Claude adjusts his glasses . "The truth is, Alois has been rather unbearable lately. In fact," he chuckles, "He just recently he felt inclined to crush the maid's left eye simply for looking up at him."

"What a thoroughly horrid person," you say, scowling. "I'm leaving this moment."

Claude quickly grabs your sleeve. "No!"

You brush him off and look away. "I beg your pardon?"

"P-please don't..." Claude straightens himself. "Alois needs to be stopped. You're the only one who can do it!"

"Wh- why should I?"

He reaches to your chin and gently turns your face towards him, looking sad and desperate. "Won't you help me?"

You can't say no to that face.

You really can't. You have no choice.

"Alright," you sigh.

He smiles. "Then let us return. Will you play along?"

"Fine."

"Promise? Until the end?"

"Promise......"

"Good." He suddenly picks you up bridal style and carries you swiftly to where Alois sat on the floor, crying.

"Your Highness."

"Claude!" Alois exclaims. "You, at least, don't leave.... me........... alone.......?!" Alois looks up and sees you in the butler's arms. "Why you disgusting demon! What could I have expected from a filthy, disgusting demon!" He laughs with a hellish scowl.

Claude smirks. "Quite enough of your ranting, Your Highness."

"Don't call me that! I never want you to call me that again!"

"Don't worry, I won't." Claude suddenly drops you on the ground and his eyes glow pink as he jabs his hand straight through Alois' chest.

"You MONSTER!!!!"

Claude brings back his hand, full of blood. "Merely following orders." You begin to sneak backwards. "Oh, don't try to leave just yet. I haven't finished my revenge, and I believe you promised~!"

You back away slowly. "N-no! H-hondio toronto rondeo tarel!"

"Nice try, but not quite."

"Honda t-tarantula rodeo c-c-canal?"

Claude makes a disgusted face and steps closer. "Not even close."

"Shoot..... SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As the echoes of your fervent cries ring through the halls, suddenly a great crash answers in return.

"The door?!" You both chorus.

In less than a second you see two men standing in front of you, one tall, red eyed, and way too handsome, the other short, with a dark blue eye and an eyepatch.

You smile. "Hello! My name is [Name] [Last Name]. Will you PLEASE save me from this maniac?"

"Tch" The blue haired one turns away, while the tall man looks you in the eye sadly.

"W-what? Are you just going to leave me?!"

"You've gotten your reward," The short one say coldly.

Your eyes begin to water in spite of yourself. "C-ciel......."

Claude swiftly grabs you by the collar. "What was that? Who told you his name"

"C-Ciel........ S-Sebastian..... h...e......l..........p...." You choke.

Ciel looks back. "Sebastian...... maybe....."

Claude laughs. "You see this girl, right, Earl Phantomhive? Remember what she's done to you?Oh, I thought your soul would be delicious, but this girl's filthy blood-stained soul will suit me quite well indeed. You should see how many people she's killed! Absolutely tantalizing!"

"What? No, I never......"

Sebastian glares at Claude. "Shut up! Her soul is lovely, beautiful-"

"Shut up, Sebastian," Ciel orders. "Leave her with that butler. He can do what he wants with her soul."

"And yet it hurts, doesn't it, Ciel?" Claude shouts after him. "It kills you doesn't it, Sebastian?! You both loved her, but now it's too late! Now, [Name] is mine!"

Ciel lifts his chin and walks down the staircase and through the empty doorway. Sebastian follows slowly after him, as you begin to sob uncontrollably.

Claude fixes his eyes on you. "[Name]...... I didn't really mean all of that.... I was just-"

You don't wait to hear anything else he says. You run to the nearest room and jump through the window, impaling yourself on the glass shards and falling limply to the ground.

Claude follows you and watches silently.

The blackness closes around you.

Just before you die, you hear a faint whisper.

"[Name].... I'm sorry."

------------------

Heeheeheehee, No Happy Ending yet~!~!~!

Thanks, and keep reading! :)