Death Scythe ☈ - Ending 5

You nod at the Undertaker and take hold of his Death Scythe. It feels surprisingly comfortable, like you've been fighting with it all your life. Undertaker's aura gives you confidence and strength.

"I'm sorry to do this, [Name]. I'll make it quick," Sebastian says, preparing an array of kitchen knives.

You smirk. "You think I'll let you defeat me here?! This is the Undertaker's house, and the Undertaker's Death Scythe, and there is no demon or angel, not even Satan, that is going to be able to defeat me right now!" You swing the scythe forcefully, for added emphasis.

Sebastian dodges and jumps out of range. "Be that as it may, you can't defeat me if you can't reach me, now can you, [Name]?" He taunts, sending a barrage of lightning-flash knives. The scythe blocks them out of the air, almost with a mind of its own.

"Block all you want, you'll drop your guard eventually." Sebastian coos. "Because you are nothing more than a human. And I, well... I am simply one hell of a demon." He throws more knives, faster and on all sides. You block them all skillfully, but he's right. Your arms are already getting tired. You push him farther into a corner between stacks of coffins, trying to get as close to him as possible.

A strangled cry comes from the other side of the room. "S-SEBASTIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

In that instant, Sebastian knows that his master is in danger. His eyes glow bright pink, his body grows larger and darker, and he changes, in a flash, into his form as a true demon.

In that instant, is when you lunge, a final, sweeping blow, with the Death Scythe.

In his haste to protect his master, Sebastian forgot himself.

He impales himself onto the scythe, a look of shock transforming his dark face, as he bleeds. Bleeding on the scythe. On the ground. Everywhere, everywhere~

You look into his beautiful features. And laugh~ You sling his body over your shoulder, and walk back out. "Undertaker, I've found a once-in-a-lifetime customer for you~"

Undertaker looks up from the body of Earl Ciel Phantomhive lying with a dagger through his heart. "Heeheehee, I've been waiting for this day for quite some time, my dear~"

You frown. "But... I said that I wanted to take care of them myself..."

Undertaker chuckles. "The one thing I've learned from living so long... The way you do it doesn't matter at all, all that matters are the results~ Eheeheeheehee~"

"I suppose we should pick out their coffins, then...?" You sigh. "It's a shame... they were both so handsome...pretty..."

Undertaker's laughter cut off suddenly. You look up, curious, as he shuffles closer to you.

He takes hold of you chin, and pauses for a moment... a few moments.... a few minutes...

"[Name]... Why don't you ever look at me?! I'm handsome too, you know~!" He says with a pout, and runs his hands through his bangs. You at last see his true, amazing, beautiful face, and his hypnotizing green eyes. You stare in shock, your jaw opens and closes speechlessly. Undertaker takes that moment to violently capture your lips with his, and you both fall to the floor, covered in blood.

Undertaker giggles. "You're all mine now, right [Name]?"
You blush. "'Till death do we part!" You tangle your hands in his long hair and crash your lips together, both laughing uncontrollably.

-----------------------------------------
I LOVE YOU UNDERTAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you guys appreciate the effort. I nearly fainted when I was looking up pictures of him~
AHHHHHHHH~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*clears throat* Ahem.
So I finally wrote a happy ending, right~? 
Thanks for reading! There will only be two more endings left! It's been so awesome~