♕3

Try to Find Undertaker and Ronald...

In case you hadn't noticed, you have a terrible sense of direction.

Yet again, here you are... wandering about the empty halls of who-knows-what in some dimension who-knows-where...

You try several doorknobs all around you, but every one of them is locked. You begin running through various passages and hallways, turning blindly and yet never encountering a dead end. How can any building possibly be this huge?!?!?!

Aha, at last... a door that stands out! Two doors, in fact, directly next to each other.

The first door, a beautifully carved golden double-doorway.

The second... cold, hard steel, covered in cobwebs, dirt and red paint.

"Hihihi, which one would you choose, I wonder~?"

You whip around. "Undertaker?!!??"

"Go on," he laughs.  "Open one~"

You suspiciously stare into where his eyes should be, but.... y'know. You step toward the golden door and his smirk widens. You hold your breath, close your eyes, and flash over to the steel doorway and throw it open.

You step back and stare.

"Um.... is this your.... Funeral Parlor...?"

"Gyahaha~!~! Good guess! The other door was the gateway to hell."

You sweatdrop. "Really....."

$$$$$$$$~Timeskip~$$$$$$$$$

 "I'm back, my treasures~!!!!!!!!" Undertaker flings himself through the portal to London after you, as you gingerly creep along the broken floorboards to avoid dead bodies and organs.

"Ugh, how do you breathe around here?" You choke.

Undertaker giggles. "Who needs to breathe? All you have to do is laugh~"

You tilt your head. "But...."

"Nothing! Laugh, my dear..." Undertaker pinches your cheeks up and you chuckle.

"Only for you, my friend. You've really helped me out lately..."

Undertaker pauses. 

"Haha you stopped laughing~ I win!" You leap across the last coffin, but youcatch yourfor on a broken floorboard and the coffin shatters. You fall against the floor, tangled in a mess of splintering boards and and a black tailcoat, and a pale faced man with black hair and red eyes.

You scurry backwards. "V-vampire?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" 

"Oh wait, it's...." You grasp onto Undertaker's desk and raise yourself up slowly. "It's... you.....

....Sebastian...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~DRAMATIC MUSIC~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Final Battle. To be continued after the other storyline.  ♕4

Thanks for reading, starring, and/or commenting~ :)