♥ ♡3

You can only spend so long watching Prince Sohma's sleeping face.

....it is a rather handsome face... but....

You should probably look around the room more, and find out... anything would be nice to find out.

You peek quickly at the gigantic stack of papers, and quickly look the other direction and search for clues.

Anywhere else. Giant stacks of paper are kind of a phobia.

The room of this Nathaniel Whittemore is surprisingly empty. There's the desk, a rolling chair behind it, and on the opposite side is one of those customer chairs that are impossible to slide back. Suspicious.

Splayed across the desk (still away from the papers) is an open book of the same type. You pick it up curiously. "Western Europe ... 1889." The pages inside are covered in tiny cursive writing, dates, names, and descriptions of some sort.

"Is this.... The Famed Death List?!"

You laugh. With this, you could tell the future... and make a fortune! "Ahahaha... Beautiful!" You scan through the pages to find today's date. August 3. Who's going to die toda-

"Oh.. eh... shoot" You slowly look towards the ceiling.

Holding the book up to the light, you check, once again, the last entry on the page.
August 3. [Name] [Last Name]. Second Chance at life, Experiment failed. Death by execution.

You set your mouth together, holding back the tears.

.......Now what?

Stay and Fight -  ☩☩☆ - Coming Soon
Escape - ♥ ☥ 4