Stay☩☩☆ - Ending 4

Maybe you're a very noble person. Maybe you're just an idiot. But somehow, you don't want to run. What good would it do, really? These reapers have been... eh.... reaping for thousands of years.

"[Name]?" Prince Sohma speaks. "Is there something I can help you with?"

You sigh. " No.... there's just something I have to take care of. Myself."

Sohma pauses. "Alright. I.... understand." The door opens and closes behind you, leaving you alone with your thoughts.

You feel kind of blank. Empty. Your life will be ending soon, is there something you need to do? You've missed a lot... never had a boyfriend, never been kissed, never got to live a normal life, you've never even left England....

"Well... no need to delay." You push yourself up from the ground, smile at the wall, and walk away.

As you wander Grim Reaperland, a sort of light.. light feeling guides you through the twists and turns. "When was my last sunrise?" You murmur. "I didn't even realise at the time when the last happy moment of my life happened." You laugh, a sort of cracked, forced laugh. At last, footsteps alert you that your time has come to an end.

"Oh, [Name]. I was hoping I wouldn't be the one to find you."

"Ronald. Ronald Knox." You smile weakly. "I'm glad you are the last person that I'm going to see."

'[Name], I don't want to take your soul... do you realize you're supposed to end up in hell?"

"Could have guessed."

"It isn't too late! You can still get to heaven,  you just need to-"

"No. " You interrupt. "I don't deserve it. I can't forgive myself for everything, even if God can."

Ronald chokes a bit and drops his lawnmower Death Scythe. "Do you even realize that I love you?!?!!"

You jump backwards. "What? Really? W-what?!?"

He nods wordlessly.

You step forward. "Then, before I die." As your final dying wish, you pull your lips up to his in your first and last kiss. You taste the salty tears, and can do nothing. Nothing but smile.

"I love you too, Reaper. Now hurry up and finish your job. "