♕2

As we left off last time, you were crying in the dark of a random room in the Grim Reaper Library after your memories returned....

You sob. "I hate that stupid creepy white-haired maniac!!!! Why couldn't he just leave me alone????!!!!" 

*cough cough* Someone clears their throat. "Excuse me, I hadn't realized anyone was in here..."

You jump. "W-What? Who is that?"

"Nobody in particular," they say, moving forward. "Don't worry about it."

Without a second thought, you quickly grab hold of them in a rear headlock with your right arm and turn on the lights with your left.

You take in the long purple hair and the scent of spices and gasp. "Prince Sohma?"

Someone tears you away from behind and silently resists all of your attempts to escape. "S-stop! Let me go!"

Prince Sohma starts crying. "Agni what are you doing? It's only Lady [Name]!!!!!! Let her go!"

Agni releases you. "Nice to meet you, too," you mutter.

Sohma immediately picks you up into a bone-crushing hug. "I'm so sorry!"

Didn't he used to be cool and suave? You shrug. He's still hot. "What are you even doing here?"

"It's a secret." He stands up and puts his finger to his lips. So unpredictable......

Agni sighs. "My Prince, we must be on our way."

Sohma looks away. "Yes, you're right. Forget you ever saw us, [Name]!!!!" They rush out the door and disappear in Grim Reaperland.

You sweatdrop. "Wait, how did you even get here!!!!!!!! Are you dead or something- They're already gone..."

Try to find the Undertaker and Ronald ♕3

Follow Prince Sohma and Agni ♥ ♡1

You hesitantly follow after them, but soon find yourself lost in the endless corridors, before you come up against a dead end door.

"Grog it, I'm going in," you mutter.

But nothing could have prepared you for what you saw there....

To be continued  ♥ ♡1