Mornings <3

Magnus rolled out of bed and slipped on his slippers and silk robe. The silk robe felt so cozy and cool on top of his warm and smooth upper body. He brewed a cup of coffee and went back to the bedroom to see Alec still asleep. He looked peaceful. For once. Magnus chucked at the sound of Alec's soft snores and kissed his forehead. He went and poured his coffee in the cup and took a sip. 'How does Alexander drink black coffee?' he thought. It was bitter and gross. The aftertaste stayed I his mouth. Magnus poured some cream and sugar in his coffee. He took another sip and smiled, 'That's better' he thought. He heard a stumble in the room. He made his way to the room, concerned about what was happening. He walked into Alexander rubbing his eyes after falling off the bed. Magnus laughed and went to help him up. "Quit laughing." Alec said in a sleepy voice. It was calming and smooth. It was soft. Magnus juts laughed more.

After Alec got up, Magnus made his way back to the kitchen and yelled, "What would you like to eat, darling?" Alec, very lazily replied, "Coffee, black. I'm going to take a shower." Magnus laughed. He knew Alec would never ask for anything to eat on his own. Magnus cracked open two eggs and scrambled them in the pan. He placed the eggs on two separate plates and placed the two slices of bread in the toaster. Whilst the toast was toasting, Magnus took out two glasses and poured orange juice in them. He opened the fridge and took out some fresh fruit he had bought. He placed the fruit in a bowl and by that time, the toast was perfectly toasted. He placed the past on each of their plates and set it o the table. 

Alec was done his shower. He dried himself off and put on a shirt and shorts. He crept up behind Magnus who was setting the table and slowly slid the robe off of one of Magnus' shoulders and kissed his shoulder. "Everything smells lovely. But, where's my coffee?" Alec had asked. Magnus smiled and turned around. "You'll get your coffee after you eat. I will force-feed you if you bring me to that stage." Alec smiled. "Maybe, I want to do something else." Alec said, seductively, whilst caressing Magnus' bare chest. "Really, and what might that be?" Magnus asked, and before Magnus knew it, Alec had crashed their lips together and removed his robe. "Get it?" Alec said, "Shut up and kiss me." Magnus said laughing. The kiss was passionate. The two were fighting for dominance. It was a hungry kiss. Like it wasn't a kiss, it was a craving. The kiss escalated to Alec removing his shirt. The two were just left in their shorts and the two stumbled their way into the bedroom. Magnus was on top of Alec and suddenly, the two heard the door open, it was Raphael. "So much for mornings." Alec groaned. Magnus laughed and pecked Alec's lips, "Raincheck?" Magnus asked, "Definitely." Alec said with a soft smile. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: LMAO COCKBLOCKED WHOOPS SORRY FOR THIS REALLY SHORT ONE SHOT FBWFOUWFHOWFHOFOWEFFFIWFNEF. HAVE A GREAT DAY.  ALSO, MY HIGH SCHOOL STORY AND ONE SHOTS WILL ALTERNATE DAYS. THE ONE SHOT WILL BE ONE DAY AND THE HIGH SCHOOL STORY THE NEXT. BEAR WITH ME. OFHOFHOWHFOFHOWE I APPRECIATE YOU ALL MORE THAN YOU KNOW.

SINCERELY,

YOUR LOCAL TRASH CAN