text me in love with you

Author's Note: OKAY SO THIS IS THE LONGEST ONE SHOT I HAVE EVER WRITTEN!!!!!!! (CLEARLY) BUT I HAD SUCH A BLAST WRITING THIS AND IT HAD BEEN SOMETHING I HAD WANTED TO DO FOR A WHILE! FNANOFEHFOEFHOHEFOHF IT WAS KIND OF RUSHED, BUT I DID NOT WANT TO MAKE IT WAYYY TOO LONG, WHICH IM SURE IT ALREADY IS FUHFUHFOHFOIHWF. (13.1K WORDS????) HFOIHFOEHFHEFOHI I AM STILL IN SHOCK. I HAD ACTUALLY SPENT A LOOOOOOONG TIME WRITING THIS AND AM PRETTY HAPPY WITH THE WAY IT TURNED OUT! I THINK IT TOOK ME LIKE ONE WHOLE WEEK TO WRITE THIS FBEFOEFOEFHF! BUT I LIKED IT AND I HOPE YOU ALL DO TOO:)))))) ALSO I MEAN I LOVE YALL AND MY THINGS ARE GOING TO BE LONGER NOW,, HOPEFULLY. SOOO YEAH,, ENJOY IM RLY ANNOYING, IM SURE YOU'RE LL TIRED OF ME,,, ENJOYYY!!!!

*Alec* *Magnus*  *Isabelle*   *Jace*

Alexander Lightwood was not a very social person. He hated talking to people and public settings made him uncomfortable. That did not mean he did not want friends. He was a freshman in college and was not very familiar with anyone or anything. He was desperately looking for friends and his family did not count. His siblings, Max, Jace and Isabelle were the closest things he had to friends. So, when Alec found a number on the page of his text book, he impulsively texted the person, hoping they would not be a creep and a friend, maybe. 

2:26pm

 Hey, I found your number on a text book. I was wondering why you did it because, it's honestly kind of dangerous.

 Well, I like talking to new people, first of all and second of all, are you dangerous and want to kidnap me or take my credit card? 

 No! I'm not dangerous but like I'm sorry that was direct and kind of rude, I'm usually not like that.

 I swear I spoke two words to you and you're already apologizing. What are you, Canadian? (author's note: I am Canadian no hard feelings :)) ) 

 No, no. I'm sorry.

There you go again. Now, I told you why I wrote my number on a textbook, it's your turn to tell me why you decided to text me. 

 Well, I'm new in college and I guess I need friends and now I see I'm just as awkward over text as I am in real life. 

 Well, sweetie, I would be awkward too if I decided to text a stranger. 

 First of all, do not call me sweetie and second of all, you do not seem awkward at all, and I am a stranger texting you. 

 True, true. Also, you?? didn't?? tell?? me?? your?? name?? and?? I?? do?? not?? know?? what?? to?? call?? you??

 Stop. 

 Stop what, darling. 

The question mark thing, it's weird. 

 Well, I had to get my point across someway. Admit it, you read that with way more expression than you would have if I said, 'Also, you didn't tell me your name and I do to know what to call you.' 

 Nope, I read it same. 

 You're a real buzzkill. 

 Well, I mean, I had to get my point across. 

 How dare you use my logic against me?????

I swear I'm not daring. 

 Wow, I find that quite hard to believe. 

 Wha?

 Well, you're new in college, you texted a random person like me and you have quite the snarky comebacks. I like you. We should be friends.