will you be my fake boyfriend?

another rly long one,, enjoy,, love you all! also, this took me so long because I had so much writer's block, but hopefully it turned out decent! bye! also, my brain was so fried after writing this, I did not have the strength in me to start writing another one, thank the angel i have two ready to go for you all! but, now enjoy? maybe. idk, vote and comment if you want, I mean I'd mean the world to me, but like do not feel obligated to. love you all! also, I said bye way up in that paragraph, but now really bye! 

Alec POV 

"Come on, Simon, do I have to bring a date?" I whined. 

"Yes you do. It's my wedding, you have to bring a date." he said. 

Simon and his long time boyfriend, Raphael were getting married. It was a 'gays only' event. Izzy and Clary were going together, Jace was bringing his current flame, Meliorn. I was the only single person. Well, I mean, I was always way too busy with work to go anywhere or be with anyone. I guess, maybe when I meet someone I will make time. But for now, my one true love is work. 

I strolled into work, holding my black coffee in one hand and my briefcase in another. Being a business man was hard. Long hours, tough sales, strict bosses, laws, policies, the list never ends. 

"Clary, which appointments do I have today?" I asked. 

"Well, you have lunch with Bane Designers about your suit for Simon's wedding at 12 and a meeting with Penhallow about their recent merger." Clary explained. As well as being my sister's girlfriend, she was my secretary. That's how they met. I take full ownership of their relationship.

"Thanks Clary." I said, heading into my office to be greeted by a stack of files on my desk. 

I groan. Another day of misery in the office. I mean I love my job, it just gets lonely at times. I'm at the top of the business industry. I'm 'New York's Leading Business Tycoon' as they say in the headlines. 

I call Clary through our connected phones. She listens to literally everyone of my conversations. 

"Clary, what are these files?" I ask. 

"For your 12 o clock. Mr. Bane asked that you look over these suits and choose which ones you like best. he took the liberty of sorting them by style and colour, so it'll be easy. I placed the black, blue and grey classic ones on the top for your ease." she explained. 

"Thank you." I said. 

I sighed and looked at the labels on the files.Clary said that the classic ones are at the top. I mean, I'm still interested in these other design. Maybe I'll surprise everyone. I took the pile of the ones I would wearing placed it on the floor. I then took the other ones and opened them. 

They are well, wow. This guy really has an eye for these things. These designs are literally gorgeous. One has a black for the shirt, a dark grey for the vest and a lighter grey for the suit, and the tie is black filled with light grey spades. Who would have thought of that? 

Not that these designs aren't lovely, I can't imagine myself in these clothes. I open the files with the classic designs. Ah more my style. 

I open the first one to see a full black suit. Everything. It is gorgeous. I open the next one to see a cobalt blue jacket with a white shirt, no vest. I like that one too. The tie is black. This one is also nice. I open another one to see a purple shirt, a black vest and a grey jacket. Wow, out of the ordinary but beautiful nonetheless. I'm torn between all these choices. 

"Clary, I have three favourites but can't choose which one I like the best." I say. 

"It's okay, Mr.Bane will just have to have you try some on, I'll email him."