Edom

Author's Note: OKAY SO I SUCK AT ANGST I LIKE READING AND WRITING FLUFF BUT I WANTED TO WRITE THIS BEFORE THE SPRING FINALE OF SHADOWHUNTERS WITH ALL THE EDOM ANSGT COMING! I LITERALLY WROTE THIS ON THE SPOT! SO I TRIED AND ENJOY THIS EXTRA CHAPTER EFBWFBWBFWF IDK IF I'M PROUD OF THIS OR NOT? 

"You're gonna make it back. You hear me?" Alexander said, looking dead into my eyes. He was examining ever one of my facial features. It was as if he were trying to memorize my fave. He looked terrified. But, as much as he was terrified that he would never see me again, I was terrified that I would never come back. 

"Why wouldn't I? Look what I have waiting for me." I said, with tears swelling up my eyes and cupping his face. I did not want to leave. I wanted to stay. I just wanted to admire his face forever and stay with him forever. 

I moved my hand to the back of his neck and kissed him. I kissed him as if I was never going to kiss him again. As if I was going to lose him. His lips were something I could never get used to. They were soft and plump. When we first kissed, he was the fruit from the forbidden tree. His lips were magical against mine and as we came further and further, they became more electric. Today, it was as if a lighting bolt had struck. He was mine. I was his. I had to believe in our love. It was all I had left. 

After all, I was doing this for him. I had to go to Edom to get help. I had to see my father, Asmodeous. I had to do this. To save Jace. To save Alec's parabatai. To save Alec. Lilith had said she did not want to start a war with my father, that meant he was the our only chance. The one chance to save my love. If he did not work, I would have known that I had tried everything. Everything in my power. Just like I promised Alexander. 

Alec held on. He did not want me to leave. I pulled myself away. I knew I had to do this. I was the only one with the chance to survive in Edom and to talk to my father. It's going to be worth it. Because it's for Alexander. 

Before I stepped into the fire. I walked up to him. Whispered into his ear, "I want you to move in with me." 

Alexander was taken aback. his eyes grew wide and he said, "I want to move in with you too. But, when you are back." he stated. Now, I knew I had to take it back. 

There was one more thing I needed to do before I stepped into the fire. I ran to the washroom leaving Alexander in shock. "This is for you." I said as I handed him a bottle. He looked confused. 

"It's the shampoo you wanted me to make." I whispered. With that, Alec had started to cry. His eyes were filled with tears. He hugged me. 

"I love you so much, Magnus Bane." he sobbed. I could hear the tears and pain in his voice. This was goodbye. 

"I love you too." I said as I pulled away and stepped into the fire. 'It's now or never.' I thought. 

As soon as I stepped in, my body felt pain unlike it ever had before. All kinds of pain. All of the horrid and traumatic memories were coming back, my heart felt as if it were shattering and my body felt numb and unable to walk or even breathe. I screamed for help. I shouted. 

"Alexander!" I yelled. I could not see him. My eyes were shut. I did hear him though. 

"Magnus!" he yelled. I heard his footsteps approaching towards me. Before he could reach me, I was gone. the last word I heard from him was my name. The way he said my name with such softness and love was everything I could hope for. This time, he said it in pain and agony. 

It was as if I had fallen from the sky. I plummeted into the ground. I opened my eyes, to see a desert that had been destructed. The trees were burnt and the atmosphere was red. It truly did look like hell. I forced myself up and brushed off the dust. There was still pain. My legs felt broken and my brain was unable to function. I managed to make it up. I had already made it this far, might as well go the entire way.