2. Pizza

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Y'ALL LISTEN UP! WE HAVE TO SAVE SHADOWHUNTERS! LIKE NOW! I AHVE BEEN SO BEHIND ON WRITING BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN DOING EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO SAVE THE SHOW! SO TWEET #SAVESHADOWHUNTERS #PICKUPSHADOWHUNTERS AND FOR TODAY, #SAVETHESHADOWWORLD,,,, SIGN PETITIONS, TALK TO REPRESENTATIVES, WRITE LETTERS, VOTE, REWATCH ON HULU, NETFLIX OR FREEFORM APP AND KEEP TWEETING AND MAKING NOISE! WE ARENT LETTING GO OF OUR SHOW THATEASILY! 

Alec and Magnus entered their dorm. The dorm was as boring as they come. They had at least expected more from an Ivy League school. The dorm had hardwood floors and grey walls with two single beds and desks. Magnus was deeply disappointed. He had expected glamour and luxury instead he got bland and rough.

Alec shrugged it off and plopped his box down. "Which side do you want?" Alec asked Magnus.

Magnus was not paying attention. He was busy thinking about how he could spice up the room and make it more fabulous, glittery and well, just more Magnus. Suddenly, he saw a hand wave in front of him.

"Hello? Magnus?" Alec said whilst waving his hand in front of his face.

"Yes, pretty boy." Magnus said impulsively, but fully meant. He saw Alec turn a beet red and how shy he got. Magnus found it irresistible.

Alec struggled to make words, "W-which s-side d-do y-you w-want?" Alec asked whilst looking at the floor.

Magnus examined the room and said with full certainty, "I don't care."

Alec just looked at him in shock. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, I don't care, pretty boy." Magnus snapped. Alec blushed again. Magnus had found the way to make Alec Lightwood blush!

"W-well I d-don't c-care e-either." Alec said, shrugging.

Magnus laughed and told him, "Hold on."

Magnus rummaged through his boxes and found a pad of sticker notes and pens. He took out two stickies and on one of them wrote, 'Right' and the other, 'Left.' Magnus had beautiful handwriting. It was almost as if someone had sang these lovely words and the melody had appeared on the paper.

Magnus folded the papers and placed them in a glass he found on the desk. "Pick your poison." he said to Alec.

Alec shrugged and picked out a piece of paper. Alec picked one out. Magnus grabbed the one that was left and he placed the cup on the desk again.

"Open on three." Magnus said to Alec, who just nodded.

"One. Two. Three." The two opened their notes and shrugged at their answers. Magnus did not care because he knew he could make any side fabulous. Alec didn't care because well, he just did not care.

Magnus had gotten right and Alec left. The two immediately got to unpacking. They grabbed all their belongings and filled closets, desks, spread out bedsheets replaced pillows, made a laundry basket. The full college experience. Alec did all of the basic stuff and was done a whole lot faster than Magnus. Magnus was redecorating the dorm. The wall was covered with bedsheets and there was some glitter lantern on the ceiling. He had really outdone himself.

"I'm going to Jace's." Alec told Magnus as he shut the door.

Magnus did not respond as he was too busy trying to figure out how on Earth he was supposed to fit all of his clothes in this absurdly small closet.

Alec knocked on Jace's door and Simon opened the door. "Hey, Jace! It's Alec." Simon yelled over his shoulder to Jace. Jace was sitting on his bed with his computer on his lap and headphones in his ear. He seemed to have gotten the dorm ready and done. Jace looked unbothered.

Simon made way for Ale to come in and Alec just made his way to Jace's bed and took out his headphones. "Hey!" Jace shrieked.

Alec just laughed and sat on Jace's bed. "Wanna get food?" Alec asked Jace.

Jace nodded vigorously. "We're getting food, do you want anything?" Jace asked Simon. Simon shook his head and Jace grabbed his jacket so they could leave.

"Pizza?" Alec askedJace after they had exited Jace's dorm.

"You know it." he smirked

The two boys sat in the car and GPSed the nearest pizza place.

"So, I um think I have a slight crush on Magnus." Alec started.

Jace laughed. "I knew it. You were so flushed when you saw him and you seemed to be lost in his gaze. It was quite romantic, actually." Jace said to Alec.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Alec and Jace had come back after getting some pizza and argued about who got to keep the leftovers.

"I get them." Jace argued.

"You got them last time." Alec complained.

"Well, I'm the younger one." Jace said.

"By one week, and now you're playing the younger card. That's low." Alec said.

"Too bad." Jace said.

Throughout their argument, Magnus was trying to write for practice and for fun. The two boys in the hallway were quite distracting. Who knew they would yell that loud for pizza? Magnus tried to tune out the noise, but they got louder and their arguments got stupider each time.

Magnus finally had the last straw and marched out the door. "Shut up and I'll take that." Magnus yelled, grabbing the pizza. Magnus grabbed the pizza and shut the door.

Alec was taken aback and Jace and him gave each other a look. Jace went back to his dorm and Alec starting ruffling through his pockets for his key. Which he for some reason could not find at all. He knocked on the door.

"Magnus, let me in!" Alec shouted.

Magnus did not want to argue and deal with this distraction, so he slouched to the door and opened it.

"Thank you." Alec said to Magnus. Magnus waved his and as if he were dismissing the subject.

"Can I have the pizza?" Alec asked sweetly with these big puppy eyes that were just the single most adorable things Magnus had ever seen. His heart was warm and he almost said yes.

"Alexander, darling, do you think I took the pizza for you?"Magnus asked, dead serious. Alec got the hint. The pizza was for Magnus.

"You called me Alexander instead of Alec." Alec said after a minute.

"Ah yes. Do you not like it?" Magnus asked.

"Usually, I don't. But, from you, I like it." Alec said, blushing profusely.

Magnus' heart skipped a beat. Alec liked it when he called him 'Alexander.' Magnus had many lovers in the past and the way Alec had caught his attention at the very first sight, was extraordinary.

Alec loved Magnus' voice. Especially when he called him, 'Alexander.' It was so soothing and warm. It was almost a song. It sounded beautiful. It was music o his ears. Magnus, for some reason, really intrigued Alec and the way he was so open and so extremely humble at the same time. It was rare. It was quite incredible. 

Malec One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara