1. Pizza Delivery

Alec Lightwood, is what you would call, a troubled young man. His parents had just kicked him out for coming out as gay and he was struggling to provide for himself. He was still in school and he had a full-coverage scholarship, as long as he kept his grades up. Alec had a little bit of money saved up from before and it was enough to rent a studio in Brooklyn. He decided to get a job to pay rent, and get food. The way this was playing out was that Alec needed to work to live, and that took up his study time which he needed to keep his grades up to stay in school. He was lonely. His sole social sources were Isabelle and Jace, whom accepted Alec for who he was. 

His conditions for living were not always the best and Alec did not have anyone to depend on nor to share his problems with, he was alone. He had taken up a job at the local pizza place down the street of his house. Their place was known to have the best pizza in Brooklyn. Alec did not disagree. The cheese was incredibly rich and there were heaps of cheese all over the pizza. There was more cheese than crust. The sauce was thick and was a burst of taste and flavour taking over your palette. The crust. Oh my, the crust. It was a the perfect thickness, and was the most soft and cloud like dough ever. That was only the beginning. They served stuffed crust in which they stuffed the crust with more sauce and cheese, the crust looked as if it were to implode. They made filthy business. They were always filled and they were constantly on the go. Everyone was only allowed a 2 minute break to go to the washroom because they needed all hands on deck at all times. You can imagine school eating at Alec's brain, constantly, more stress and pain came at Alec at work. Remembering orders and names an addresses and the people's faces. It was more than Alec had signed up for. 

Alec, today was on Delivery. The customer had ordered 26 Extra Large Pizzas, all with stuffed crust and with different toppings on all of them. Alec applauded the chefs. They certainly made every pizza was better than the previous one and they still had receipts and orders toppling over on their work station. Everyone was so desperate for this pizza, they would wait hours. This person that Alec was making a delivery to was called, Magnus Bane. He had ordered these pizzas  over 5 hours ago. Alec was astounded at the absurd wait time and the incredible amount of patient this person had. Also, he was extremely curious to see what Magnus Bane needed 26 pizzas for. He assumed it was for a party. 

Alec had arrived at the place and it was 2am as Alec checked the time. The party was as alive and thriving as a person who had just won the lottery. You could hear the music fro down the streets, 'The neighbours must hate this' Alec thought as he pulled up. When Magnus opened the door, Alec saw a man. Who was gorgeous. He was wearing a pair of black, leather pants with 2 golden zippers on each leg, his tank top was a glittery gold and you could see it shining fro a mile away, his jacket was just black and leather, with fringes all across he body and the chest. The man had tan skin. It looked warm and it screamed Summer. There was glittery eyeshadow all across the man's face and hair. Speaking of his hair. His hair was nothing like Alec had seen before. It had a perfect wave off to one side and Alec could see the variety of hair chalk colours on is hair. Every group of hair that was chalked had the complementary colour of glitter to correspond to the chalked hair. For red, it was green, for yellow, it was purple and for blue, it was orange. Alec was astonished at the amount of care and effort this man had put into his look. 

"P-pizza f-for M-Magnus B-Bane?" Alec struggled to get out of his mouth. The man smiled, and said, "How much?" Magnus asked. "$286" Alec said trying to catch his breath. "Why don't you join us, we were just about to play 7 minutes in heaven?" Magnus said, handing Alec the money. Their two hands brushed over each others and Alec felt a chill go down his spine when he touched him. For some reason, Alec heard a little voice inside his head, urging him to go in and play. He followed his instinct and made his way in.

 Alec took off his hat and neatly placed his shoes in the corner. He followed Magnus from the doorway, into the ginormous living space. The place was trashed. There were red cups everywhere. There was toilet paper all over the sofas and there were cigarette butts all over the floor. Alec found a place and sat down. He was confused as to how this game worked. There were about 200 people at the party and 25 of which happily complied into playing this game. Alec sat down and everyone left to grab a pizza. When everyone returned, a girl explained the rules, "Okay, whoever's turn it is, will spin the bottle and whomever said bottle lands on will have to go into the closet with said person whom spun the bottle and stay in there for 7 minutes. Do whatever you want in there, but whatever happens, is a secret to the rest of us. Capiche?" she finished. Everyone nodded. 'For a bunch of drunk and high people, they certainly seem to be in control of themselves.'

Magnus grabbed the bottle from the girls hand and pointed to Alec, "You, pretty boy, you go first." Alec was confused, he pointed at himself and mouthed 'Me?' "Yes, you're the only other pretty person in here." Magnus said. Alec shrugged, got up and took the bottle. He placed the bottle on the floor and took a deep breath, then he rotated his hand and spun the bottle. The bottle spun and spun. The anticipation was killing everyone, especially Alec. 

The bottle spun and suddenly,it began to slow down. The bottle then, very slowly, stopped. Alec looked at the bottle. He stared at it. Then, he looked up at the person which it landed on. Magnus Bane. "Let's go, pretty boy." he chuckled as he took a sip of his drink. 

Author's Note: The reason that there is a '1.' at the beginning of this chapter is because, this is a mini au thingamabob. GGASKG new chapter for high school tomorrow!!!! I appreciate you all more than you know and I hope all of you have a great day!

sincerely,

your local trashcan