the game everyone knows except alec lightwood

okay i lied i had this prewritten and it was eating me up not posting it,, so ha here's a gift to you babes. hope you like it ;) 

"Magnus, I'll order a pizza, and I'm sure they're bringing food anyway." Alec said, waving the phone around in his hand. 

Magnus sighed, rolled his eyes and said, "Fine." 

"Thank you, Mags." Alec said, walking over and wrapping his arm around the other man's waist. "You're the best." Alec said. 

Magnus pecked Alec on the lips and said, "I know!" then disappeared into their bedroom. 

Since Alec and Magnus moved in together, Alec's friends and siblings had been insisting on them having a sleepover at Alec's new house. 

Magnus had decided to kill two birds with one stone, and called his friends over as well. 

Magnus and Alec knew well enough that everyone was going to fall asleep on the living room floor or sofa, but, Magnus prepared the guest room beds in case they made like actual human beings and slept on beds. 

Magnus walked out, changed into his pyjamas. The time was well 8:30pm and everyone was supposed to come at 9:00pm. Isabelle had been raving about this for weeks. She made plans and everything. Alec knew that whenever Isabelle made plans, nothing good ever came from them. 

Magnus' pyjamas were a black silk pair of pyjama pants and one of Alec's many black shirts. Alec's shirt fell to Magnus' thighs, looking as if Magnus had no figure. But, Alec knew that when he pressed to Magnus' torso, he could feel Magnus' smooth is and fit abdomen. 

Alec's clothes always gave Magnus a sense of comfort and safety. Also, they smelled like Alec, which was the most heavenly smell this world could offer. Alec also loved when Magnus wore his clothes. He was so much more attracted to him then. This time Magnus is wearing pants, usually, he walks around without pants in Alec's shirts as if they're a dress. Alec can't keep his hands off him then.

"Good?" Magnus asked, gesturing to his outfit. 

"Better than good." Alec smiled. 

"You're too sweet darling." Magnus smiled. 

"You know, we still have time before they show up." Alec said, in a raspy and seductive voice, brushing his nose into Magnus' hair and his lips to Magnus' ear. 

"Alec, normally, I would love to have sex with you, but Isabelle is well aware of our activities, and could walk in any second." Magnus said. 

"Can I at least get a kiss?" Alec asked. 

"You never have to ask, the answer is always yes." Magnus smiled and pressed his lips to Alec's. It was a quick kiss, nothing more. But, it was more than enough for Alec. 

Alec stretched his arms up and flopped down on the couch. 

"I'm bored." he complained.

"You won't be when they show up." Magnus teased. 

"Isabelle won't stand if any of us are bored for even a second." Alec said. 

"Your sister does have that effect on people." Magnus said. Alec smiled and he heard a knock on the door. 

Who was here? No one was supposed to be here for another 15 minutes. Alec walked over to the door, confused. 

He opened the door to see Isabelle and all his other siblings, friends and Magnus' friends standing at the door, holding all kinds of snacks and food. Also, they had all of their stuff to stay over in and all of them showed up in their pyjamas.