Necks

When you saw Alec Lightwood, the first thing you will notice about him, his giant deflect rune on his neck. Alec had gotten it as a child. He was wild and did not know what he was thinking. He regretted doing it and now it just plain bothers him. No matter what Alec does, the neck rune is always there.

On the contrary to Alec, Magnus adores Alec's neck rune. It's definitely a kink. But Alec does not know that. Magnus had never let Alec notice his strange attraction to that rune. God knows what Magnus wanted to do to that thing if he ever got his hands on it.

Alec usually always comes back to Magnus' place after he is done at the institute. Tonight, Alec phoned in to check on Magnus and to tell him he isn't coming home tonight.

"Hey, love, I have some extra work to do and it's going to be late, so I'm just going to stay at the Institute tonight." Alec said.

When Magnus heard the news, he frowned, but he appreciated Alec for telling him, "That's alright, I'll see you tomorrow though?" Magnus said pleadingly at the end.

"Of course. I love you! Good night." Alec said.

"I love you too. Goodnight." Magnus replied, hanging up the phone.

Magnus felt very lonely that night. He did not have Alec's chest to nestle his face into, or his arms to keep him compacted and warm. He slept alone that night. On his side of the bed. It was cold on the other side. Cold and empty. There was someone missing. That someone being Alec.

Magnus twisted and turned that entire night. He had trouble falling asleep without Alec. He had gotten so used to him being around all the time that it felt out of place and not like home when Alec was not there.

In time, Magnus did fall asleep, but he did not sleep as well as he could have if Alec was there. He missed his scent and his adorable little snores that were like lullabies to him. Magnus fell asleep to all of those and it was just the best way to end the day. Sleep in the arms of the one you love.

The next day, Alec had arrived early to Magnus' lost. He pushed open the door and let himself in. Magnus had never heard Alec knock at his door. Alec just always made his way in. Magnus was more than okay with that.

When Alec came in, Magnus was not expecting him at this time. He yelled, "WHO DARE DISTURB THE HIGH WARLOCK OF BROOKLYN?"

Alec snorted and yelled back, "His boyfriend." that immediately caught Magnus' attention. Magnus made his way to the entrance and he saw Alec.

Alec was standing there with his charcoal hair draping over his gorgeous hazel eyes and a huge smile on his face. "Hey Magnus." A smile creeped upon Magnus' face and he went over to Alec and pecked him on the lips.

Magnus rubbed Alec's arm and asked, "How come you're so early?" he asked.

"Is it a bad thing?" Alec asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Of course not, dear! I was just wondering." Magnus said, looking slightly offended.

Alec laughed and let himself in. He kicked his shoes off into a random corner of the loft and took off his jacket to hang onto the coat rack. He made his way to the sofa and plopped down on it. Magnus followed. He sat down right next to Alec, running his hand through Alec's hair, and the other hand was resting on the headboard of the sofa. Alec closed his eyes and yawned.

"You okay, love?" Magnus asked, coming in closer to Alec.

"Yeah, I just missed you." Alec smiled looking at Magnus.

Magnus' eyes darted back and forth between Alec's eyes and his neck. Alec was suspicious. He raised his eyebrow and touched his neck with his hand as if he was inspecting something.

"Something wrong?" Alec asked.

"Can I try something?" Magnus asked, shyly.

"Yeah, sure. What did yo-" Alec was interrupted as Magnus made his way onto Alec lap. Magnus latched his legs to both sides of Alec's hips. Magnus crossed his arms behind Alec's neck and Alec looked at him with confusion.

"What are yo-" Alec asked as Magnus placed his finger on Alec's lips.

"Do you trust me?" Magnus asked Alec, staring dead into his eyes. Alec looked at him, licked his lips and nodded. Magnus put Alec's hands onto his waist and Magnus had once again crossed his arms behind Alec's neck.

Magnus did not even hesitate to go straight for Alec's rune. "I've been wanting to do this since forever." Magnus whispered. Alec was getting tense. He was confused, and frazzled. but at the same time, he weirdly enjoyed it and was anxious for what was to happen next.

Magnus dove straight into Alec's rune. He kissed it, slowly and lovingly. It had touched a nerve on Alec and made him moan. It was a new sensation he had felt go throughout his body. Magnus made his way up to the top of the rune and as Alec moaned, Magnus smiled. Before, Magnus was just kissing and sucking. He was leaving faint marks on Alec's neck. Then, Magnus wanted more.

"This may hurt." he warned Alec.

"I don't care, keep going." Alec demanded.

"Bossy, now are we?" Magnus said pulling away and looking surprised.

Alec rolled his eyes and said, "Shut up." as he pulled Magnus back into his neck.

Magnus began biting where the faint marks were. Alec kept moving around. He was adjusting the way he was sitting, in pleasure. His hands reached and were tugging on Magnus' hair. Magnus had left more prominent marks on Alec's neck. The biting made Alec crave more. It was as if, finally, his neck rune had some use.

When Magnus had finished, he got off of Alec and looked away. Alec walked up and looked in the mirror.

"Magnus! Everyone is going to notice this!" Alec complained.

"Good, they know you're mine." Magnus smirked.

Alec rubbed his neck a little in an effort to make the marks go away, instead it just got worst. He groaned and went back to the sofa where Magnus was laughing at Alec's annoyance.

"So, you have a thing for my neck rune?" Alec blurted with a smirk at the end.

Magnus was flushed red, and very innocently nodded. Alec laughed.

"Who knew? Magnus Bane has is kinky for my neck rune." Alec teased. Magnus pushed Alec and pouted.

"OH MY GOD MAGNUS IM SO SORRY!" Alec immediately said when he saw that he had upset Magnus. Instead, this time, Magnus laughed.

"Shut up." Alec grumbled.

"Love you too, honey." Magnus said smiling.

Author's Note: YES I TRIED WRITING SOMETHING KINKY FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I THINK IT IS TERRIBLE. BUT, HFOHFOWFWHFW I DONT KNOW. I KNOW FOR SURE THAT I AM A MUCH BETTER FLUFF WRITER THAN A KINKY AND SMUTTY WRITER. I WILL TRY SOMETHING HOPEFULLY MORE INTIMATE IN THE FUTURE BUT FOR NOW THIS IS AS KINKY IT IS GOING TO GET BECAUSE I CANNOT WRITE TO SAVE MY DAMN LIFE.