Prologue!!!

WHEN MR.WORKAHOLIC WEDS MS.SILENT

He is kind hearted and a loving man...not caring about his life..but always care about life of everyone around him... The people whom he care most in his life are his brothers and sisters..they are his life...he made a plan for his each siblings' future and working for it..he is a successful business man by his hardwork...he is ready to work day and night..his entertainment and hobby is his work only... What would happen when he have to marry a totally unknown girl suddenly on a day without his siblings' knowledge?? What would happen when he have already promised his siblings that he will only marry a girl whom they choose? What would be the fate of his hidden marriage when his siblings have already selected their sister in law?? Do his love for his wife can overtake his love for siblings? Will she become a distraction for him???

She is silent..but smart in her own way.. ofcourse smartness doesn't mean that being over talkative..she had no dreams in her life..wht would happen when she have to marry a stranger suddenly one day?? What happens when her husband is a workaholic??? What would happen when a not so talkative girl have to manage her husband's group of smart siblings??? Will she succeed?? Can she win the hearts of his siblings?? Can she make her husband accept her??

Can true love win crossing all obstacles?? Can they succeed in hiding their marriage from his siblings?? Will love bloom between them?? Is the silent girl capable of putting a pull stop to the workaholic life of her husband??