40. Together Forever

Recap: Vaigha in Kishore's custody - Vaibhav saving her

Two cars parked infront of Devansh Bhavan. From the first car Vaibhav and Vaigha got out. Her hand in his hand. He helped her to walk.

From the other car Uncle,aunty and the twins got out

From the other car Uncle,aunty and the twins got out. They all are coming after admitting Kishore to the hospital. Sanjana, Anjali and Krithika were already present in the courtyard waiting for them. They had a worried expression.

Sanjana rushed towards Vaigha and hugged her on seeing. Vaigha kissed her forehead.
"Are you ok Sanju?"she asked and Sanju nodded smilingly.

Vaibhav held her hand and moved infront of Anjali and his remaining siblings. They looked at the couple in wonder.

"We did big mistakes to you. Unforgivable mistakes according to you all. But she is not alone. It's me too. I was the reason why she hided all this from you. If you still hate her, then hate me too. If you can't accept her as your bhabhi, then don't accept me as your brother too. If you still want to punish her, then punish me too. Let it be fair. Punish us both. Not her only."He said.

"Bhai, let's talk it after getting inside. Why do we have to discuss all this in courtyard?"Arjun asked with a smile of hope.

 Why do we have to discuss all this in courtyard?"Arjun asked with a smile of hope

"When she left this house, no one was there to stop her or invite her inside.
Everyone just forgot how much love she gave to you. She cared for you all, did everything for you. She had the option to go when you guys were busy to find an alliance for her husband, she could have tell the truth to everyone. But she didn't since she respects me and loves me. She bear everything for me. She left me not because she dont love me. It's because she loves me more than anyone in this world.. more than anything.. She was ready to sacrifice her happiness for my peace. If it is not love, then what is love?
If you still feel her love as fake, then believe that my love was also fake.
If she deserves to be away from you, then I also don't deserve you.
Finally I decided it. Even if it's to get inside or leave, we will be together only."he said making his point clear.