Thank You Note!!!

Thank you is just a word. The gratitude I am having in my heart for all my readers can't be expressed with words. Probably this might be my work which got the biggest response from readers while on-going.

Thank you all my regular readers, those who flooded the chapters with inline comments, those who voted & commented, those who criticized and the silent readers. A big thanks for all who waited patiently to reveal all the suspense and secrets of the story. The biggest asset for any book is its patient readers who give the freedom to the author to express his/her ideas without prejudice and who are ready to wait until it's time to know what the story has in store for them. Thank you all. You guys are the life of all my stories.

I hope I did justice to all my characters in the story and made them complete. Vaibhav and Vaigha deserves all happiness in their life along with their brothers and sisters. It's time for Anjali to move on in her life leaving behind all her past. Definitely Sanjana will not get any more shocks since she is the happiest soul now. Hope so. Arjun and Amar are happy with their silly fights and togetherness. Krithika will be a protective wall for Vaigha and Riyansh. Let's think so. Coming to aunty and uncle, they got their son back as they always prayed. Kishore deserves a second chance. Its not easy for anyone to leave him. He is still Vaibhav's brother and he can't hate his brother. Kishore had so many insecurities that caused due to loneliness in his life. Now his family is with him to fade all such thoughts away from him. Arun is at right place now; behind the bars. And Vaibhav is here to make sure that he is getting what he deserves for his misdeeds. Nandana, she got her punishment when her dreams shattered. Unknowingly it was Vaibhav's siblings who dragged her into all this. So let's leave her considering a girl's feelings and the fact that she already got enough from Vaigha. Coming to Vaigha's father, let him live with guilt the remaining life. Let him realize the worth of his daughter whom he left for some selfish people. May be he will return back one day as a new man or may not be. Anyways it's completely Vaigha's decision whether to accept him back or not.

Want to thank some special readers who were there with me from the time I started writing in wattpad and who are still with me:

Priya_Sweety
Shazu; Sunshine_876
Kam; ambu1008
Aishu kutty; Aiswarya2018
Divya kutty; DivyaMurali651
pabsusweety
Love_Rutu
Siri; sweety_chitti
Nila; nila_c423
Annujam
priya_nishal
ShifaAnsari0
prabhapatturaja
sharma_sonali
AnushkaKumar6
devisandy1996
PremaSubramaniam394
pavithravellingiri
shrimareddy
PoornimaKumar3
hsdmuk
padmahs
apurva_2
saranyasaran2
Uniquemeiam
viggipsf273
anushkashettyfan
Rohiraps1450
DilluDear

:)Teju
Signing Off
Thank you once again.