20. Her Shocking Revealation

Recap: Vaibhav returning - Kishore Re-entry - Kishore's weird thoughts.

Vaigha was washing utensils in the kitchen when Kishore came there. She didnt see him while continuing her job. He looked at her admiringly. He coughed to get her attention realizing that she didn't notice him yet. She turned back suddenly and confused seeing him with a different expression. He seems to be very happy and was not averting his eyes from her face.

"What? Do you want anything?"she asked.
"Nothing..I was looking for Krithika."He said giving a genuine smile to her.
"She might be watching TV...Wait..I would call her for you.."She was about to go when he stopped her.
"No need..It's ok.."he said.
"By the way..what would I call you?"he asked raising his brows.
"Ofcourse you can call me Anuradha like others..."she said while washing the remaining plates.
"But it feels really odd..I don't want to call you some temporary names. Why can't we search for the real you? See..I have so many friends here..they will help us to find your real identity.. Atleast we will get to know about your real background"he said as if he is doing a great help for her.

Vaigha was shocked and the plates fall from her hand to the floor. It made a loud noise and she quickly knelt down to take it back. At the same time Kishore also knelt down to help her. Both their heads collided.
"Ouchhhhh"she started caressing her head.
He did the same.
"I am sorry..."he said.
"It's alright.."she said making a face.

He felt bad for hurting her.
"Is it still hurting?"he asked with concern.
"It feels better now.."she gave a fake smile.
He continued staring at her. It didn't go unnoticed by her. She felt awkward with his stare.
"Do you have anything to ask me?"she asked.
"Actually I had something to ask...but don't know whether you can answer me."he said hesitately.
"Just give a try man.."she said.
"Have we met before?"he asked and she froze on the place.

"I...I don't..know.."she stammered.
"No problem.. how can you remember since you lost your memory? May be I was mistaken too..."He said to ease the situation.

She looked at everywhere but not at him. He feels something strange with her behavior.
"Do you know Vaibhu bhai before?"he asked unexpectedly giving her a big shock.

She looked at him with scare. What if he already found the truth? She confused.

"Anu...what was the sound?" It was Anjali who came to the kitchen suddenly. Vaigha who was searching for an answer became relieved on seeing her.
"Nothing.. a plate dropped down from my hand.."Vaigha said relaxing.
"Kishore...why are you here? do you want anything?"Anjali asked seeing Kishore there.
"Hey.. I was just looking Krithika..Ok ladies...I am going... good night..See you tomorrow.."he stressed the last words looking at Vaigha.

"Good night brother..sweet dreams.."Anjali said smiling. Kishore went. Anjali turned to see Vaigha with a pale face.
"What happened?"she asked holding her hand.
"Nothing..."she replied with a fake smile.
"Ok you go and sleep now..I will wash the remaining dishes.."Anjali said and she nodded walking away.

Vaigha was confused with Kishore's behavior. She doubted that he might know the truth of her. She wanted to share her worries with someone and she clearly knows that someone must be her husband.

She climbed the stairs and started walking to Vaibhav's room. It was then a pair of arms grabbed her waist and she was pulled back to a dark area. She was initially scared and then it changed to a smile. She inhaled the smell of the scent around her and it created tingles inside her body. She knows the person and blushed. Suddenly the lights turn on and she saw herself in Vaibhav's arms. He was leaning back on the wall with his head resting on her shoulder. Her arms wrapped around her waist making her shiver. She closed her eyes and opened it within a second. She turned to look at him. But he didn't allow her to move a bit by tightening his grip around her. His eyes are still closed. It seems like he was trying to feel something that he missed for a long time. She smiled at him and blushed thinking about their closeness. Even though they hugged each other a couple of times, this intimacy is new for them. But he is resting his head on her shoulder like he don't care about anything. She felt little awkward.