31. The Relief

Recap: Vaibhav happy for Sanjana - Vaigha a mother for his sister.

Vaigha's PoV
Finally the most awaited day came. I dont have any idea what will fate bring for me after this day. But I am least bothered since I am currently busy with Sanju. She is more like a kid now a days. She wants me for everything. But I enjoy it a lot. I didn't experience these siblings love before. Sometimes I am jealous for Vaibhav for this reason too. He is really lucky and I hope I too can share a part of his luck only if they accept me.

And the others slowly came back to their normal mode after that incident. They resumed their job of preparation for the special day. And it's today. I am tensed about my husband. What would he tell to them?

I came back to the world from my thoughts when someone tugged the end of my saree. I turned to see Sanjana with her ever green smile. She already got ready for the day.

She is looking like a princess and she is already my princess

I went towards her and hold her shoulders.
"I will come soon. Let me search whether the others are ready."
I said.
"Bhaiyya wouldn't have ready..I bet.."She said with gestures.
I smiled. I know he wouldn't have ready. Lazy husband.

I came outside and walked to Vaibhav's room. As expected he is still working on his laptop. God promise, I will throw away that laptop one fine day. He didn't see me. How can he? He is on another world where only business matters. I moved to the bed and smacked his head. He looked at me in shock.

"Vaigha...you.. here.."he screamed.
"Shut...I will kill you if you don't get ready in 5 minutes..See..you haven't bathe too.. Even uncle, aunty and Kishore came..they all are waiting for you..."I said in a threatening tone.
"Only 2 minutes..pls...it's an important work.."before he completes I closed his laptop with a loud thud. His face changed and he became angry. And that's it. I scared. I didn't expect this and gave him an innocent face.

He stood up from bed and glared at me.
"What did you do?"he asked with a serious expression.