9. My Workaholic Husband!!!

Recap: Vaigha deciding to leave - Vaibhav stopping her - Realization.

Vaigha's PoV
Today is a special day. Finally he agreed to stay here today. Its been many days we are married and today is the first day I am going to spend with my husband. We both have a lot to know about each other and staying at different places won't help us to understand each other. This might be the first step for it..and I really wants to know about him more and more. I need to spend my rest of life with him. I am happy to get an husband like him and I want him to feel the same for me. For all its important for us to get a space together which will decrease the distance between us. I am sure we will get attached together slowly.

We had dinner together and after that he immediately went to the room. I stood in kitchen completely confused and tensed. Nandini aunty came and saw me.

"Why are you standing here Vaigha? I was searching for you.." she said looking at me anxiously.
"Aunty... that..."I didn't know what to reply.
"Tension..?? I will help you to reduce your tension..."she hold my hand and dragged towards a room. We both entered into the room and she locked it from inside. I looked at her shockingly.

"What are you doing aunty?" I asked.

She took out a cover from the wardrobe and gave it to me.

"What's this?" I asked rolling my eyes.
"Open it and see yourself."she said smilingly.

I opened the packet and my eyes widened. It is a yellow color saree. I looked at aunty without understanding anything. She is smiling naughtily at me.

"Wear this Vaigha...it's for you..."she said and I bit my nails.
"For what?" I asked loudly.
"Arey it's your first night ah..let him see you in a saree..and don't let him escape this night...he will use all his tantrums.... your married life will depend on your ability to keep him with you...all the best dear.."she kissed me and I froze hearing her words. What did she indicate???

"Aunty...I didn't understand.."I narrowed my eyes.
"You will understand everything slowly..."she said smirking.

Within minutes she helped me to get ready. I was sweating and seeing that she handed over an handkerchief to me. I was thinking with shivering body when she pushed me into his room.
And she closed the door behind me without giving me a chance to escape.
*****
Author's PoV
Nandini pushed Vaigha into his room and closed the door. She saw him working on laptop sitting on bed. He heard the sound of door and looked there only to see his wife in a beautiful saree. For a moment he was stucked on her beauty and he immediately retrieved back his eyes on laptop screen. He didn't have the courage to look at her once again and don't want to lost on her beauty. So he fixed his eyes on screen even though his mind was on the totally confused lady standing near the door. She was confused seeing her husband working at this night. More than all, his avoidance shocked her. He stood there like a statue without knowing whether to move or not.

Why he is not looking at me? Didn't he see me or am I not beautiful in this saree? But when I saw myself in the mirror, I was not that bad..Hey Mr.Husband ..look at me for once..
She thought looking at herself and pouting.

On the other side Vaibhav was waiting for her to move away from his sight. He lost concentration on his work and started typing random thoughts on keyboard. He took care to not look at her straightly. But he was gazing at her from the corner of his eyes. He felt awkward to look at her and talk with her.