19. Unexpected Tension

Recap: Vaibhav leaving to Banglore - Their phone conversation.

It is the day Vaibhav is returning after his Banglore trip. He had already informed his family about his arrival including Vaigha. They all are waiting for him. SathyaPratap and Nandini also came since he requested.

Vaigha and Sanjana are in the final editing of a painting drawn by Sanju. They became best friends within such a short time. Sanjana now wants Vaigha for everything which created a small bit of jealousy in her brother's and sister's mind. But atlast they all wanted is Sanjana's happiness.

Since their brother is coming home today, Anjali and Arjun took a leave. Amar is at office. Krithika is as usual lazy to study for the same reason.

Vaigha's PoV
Finally after two days he is coming back...I remembered all our moments together and a blush crept on my face suddenly. I thought about the kiss he demanded and it was hard for me to hide the smile I am having now.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by a warm touch on my cheek. I saw Sanjana's fingers caressing my face. She is looking at me with a weird expression.

"What happened?" She asked in her language and I felt embarrassed.
"Nothing..you continue..."I said with a pale face.
"How is it now?" She asked through gestures showing me the painting which she drawn.

I took a look on the whole painting once again and gave her my best smile. She is a great painter. I felt proud for her.
"You are amazing Sanju..."I kissed her forehead with all my love.

We turned back hearing a cough and saw Arjun standing there smiling. He is wearing his brother's shirt and rolled his eyes at us. He is someone different from all others. He always do crazy things and wonder us. He used to wear Vaibhav's dress and felt proud for it. He wanted to become like Vaibhav and he said it many times to me. But he won't take any effort for it. On the other hand Amar is a serious person. He won't show his feelings much. But he always work hard for what he wants to achieve. And he always help others without revealing that he is the one doing all this. Vaibhav's each sibling have unique behavior. And none of them is exactly like Vaibhav.

"This shirt suits me better...Isn't it Anuradha?" Arjun asked me.
Before I answer Sanju shook her head as a big no.
"No one asked your opinion..."Arjun said looking at his little sister.
I smiled.
"You are looking amazing in this shirt."I said.
"That's it..I know..I am amazing..."Arjun said with happiness.

"Ok ladies..I am going to airport to pick up bhai..."He said.
"Are you going alone?"I asked.
"No.. Einstein bro may also join me if his girlfriend allows him..."Arjun said and I looked at him in confusion.
Sanjana laughed as if she understood something.
"Don't you get it? His laptop..."Arjun said and we both laughed together.
He went after that.

I was very excited to see Vaibhav. When I was staying with uncle and aunty I didn't have this excitement even though be pays a visit once or twice in a week. Days I spent here made us closer to an extent where we can't stay away from each other. Do he also feels the same? 😕
*****
It was evening when Vaibhav finally came back. The flight was late and his family was impatiently waiting for him. Amar and Arjun together brought him back from the airport.
Vaibhav got out of the car and Sanju went to hug him. He hugged her back. His eyes automatically went in search of someone whom he was missing very badly. But she was nowhere found. Just then he heard an anklet 's voice and he identified that it's the same anklet he gifted to Vaigha. He looked around and saw her hiding behind Nandini. She was giggling which made him crazy. Anjali and Krithika too hugged him. Amar was taking the luggage and Arjun was instructing him how to do it making him annoying.