24. Planning to Reveal

Recap: Romantic Moments - First Date.

"Kishore..Kishore...where are you son?" Nandini was climbing the staircase while carrying a cup of tea for her son.

It's been one month Kishore is back. He decided to stay back for a while and shifted to his parent's house from Vaibhav's home. But everyday he visit them. Nandini and SathyaPratap became very happy for their son's decision even though they don't know his intentions behind it.

"Kishore.."Nandini stopped seeing him laying on his bed with opened eyes.
She sighed.
"Didn't you hear me? Were you dreaming?" Nandini asked Kishore who snapped out of his dream.

"Mom..I am here only..why did you call me?"he asked.
"Have this tea..."she gave the tea cup to him which he took hesitately.
"I didn't ask you for a tea...you don't need to love me like this mom..I won't go again till you permit..promise..."he said.
"I know Kishore...but still I am scared...Do you know how I lived these days without you? Why are you always making us worry?"she asked.

Kishore placed the cup on the table and hold his mom's hand. He kissed her hand.
"I am sorry..I really love you..."he said.
"Then why are you doing this to us?"she asked.
"I won't go away...even if I go, I will take you with me..what about it?"he said.
"What??? I am not coming... I am not only your mom..I have other children too...who will give them a mother's love if I come with you .."she said.
"Yeah... thats it.."Kishore said in a low voice.
"That's why we are telling you to stay here along with your siblings..can't you see how much they are loving you?"she asked.
"Mom..let's leave this topic..."he said seriously.

Nandini felt sad.
"Mom...Pls don't...I am sorry...."he said.
"Why are you not talking to your dad?"she asked making him shocked.
"I talked...can't you see it?"he asked looking at everywhere, but not his mother.
"Kishore... Dont try to hide anything from me..you are talking to him...but not that much..you will answer him only if he ask anything.. that's all...he is your dad and deserves a good treatment from you...not like this.."she said seriously.

Kishore became angry.
"Why should you have to ask this always? I am ok with him..."he got up from bed.

Nandini hold his shoulder.
"It's ok..I was just asking you..you didn't obey your father till now ....when he asked you to start a business here, you wanted to do it on Banglore..always you are doing this with him...that's why I asked..."she said consoling him.

They both sat on bed with him resting his head on her lap. She caressed his hair with all her love.
He smiled.
"I love you mom.."he said.
"Why can't you settle here son?"she asked and his face brightened.

"Mom, what's your opinion about Anuradha?"he asked suddenly.
Nandini stopped for a moment and then continued.
"She is really a nice girl..no one can hate her..."she said honestly.
Kishore smiled and kissed his mom's face before getting up from her lap.

"Mom I am going..."he said.
"Where?" Nandini asked confusingly.
"To meet bhai..to his home..."he said before going out of the room.
*****
A Few Days Later
Vaigha was so busy in watching a television program when someone covered her eyes from back. She touched the hand and realized the person.

"Vaibhav..you are caught.."she yelled in happiness.
"Great Mrs.."he said while taking a seat beside her.
He is sitting very closer to her. She watched the surroundings and confirmed that no one is there.
"What happened? Why are you watching this waste program?"he asked taking the remote control and switching the channels.
"I was really bored... Everyone is busy with their works..so I thought to watch it.."she said sadly.

"I am sorry...I couldn't give you much time... I missed you a lot..."he said while trying to wrap his arms around her. But she moved away.
"Did you miss me really? You were inside your files 24*7... didn't check whether I am here or not too"she sighed and he laughed.

"Do you think that I was not checking you? Even if my eyes were on the file, my mind was always with you... whenever I open the laptop, the only sight infront of me is your face.. how can I stop looking at you my beautiful?"he said this time bringing her closer.

"You improved a lot..."she leaned to his shoulders.
"Sorry..I was busy with an important project last week...tell me when do you want our next date?"he asked making her shocked.
"Vaibhav...are you serious?"she asked..
"Yes...but next time when we go out, we dont need to lie to anyone."he said and she rolled her eyes.
"Why?"she asked.
"I have a good news for you..I decided to end this hide & seek game..I am gonna reveal all truth.."he said making her wonder.
"Seriously?"she asked with big eyes.
"Yes...I will blast the bomb on next week....it's our parents wedding anniversary..."he said and she hugged him in happiness.
He kissed her forehead.
They stayed in that position for a long time.

"Vaibhav..wht would be their reaction?"she asked in a low voice.
"I am sure...they will hate me for hiding this big truth. But at the end may be they will understand us..."he said more to himself.

"Vaibhav.. Dont worry... nothing bad will happen.. Even if they hate me, I won't allow them to hate their brother..."she said and he looked into her eyes which clearly says how much sincere she is for him.

"If they ask me to leave, you won't stop them..I am ready to go for you...for them..for our family.."she said trying to control her tears.
"Shut..wht stupidity you are saying? Even if you go, it will be both of us...your this hand will be always in your husband's hold.. understand?"he asked kissing her hand.
She smiled in between tears.
He wiped her tears.

"Vaigha.. I dont know what will happen next in our life. But I will be always with you wherever it is."he said.
"I will be with you too husband."she said.

They both stayed in each other's arms for some more time.
"Vaibhav.. what would happen if someone see us now?"she asked.
"What will happen? We dont need to wait till next week.."he said making her chuckle.

"Why are you so cute girl?"he asked.
"Because I am your wife..."she said.
They both started laughing while pulling each other into an embrace.
*****
Precap: Some Jealousy Moments for both.

Anything can happen within this one week... stay tuned!!!

Short and Boring Update. Isn't it? Sorry..will try to make it interesting next time.
:)Teju