1. A Brother's Promise

A beautiful mansion is shown. Probably a rich house having so many rooms and floors. It is arranged like a party is going to occur. Some are still busy in decorating the house and some are distributing sweets and treating guests. Everyone is happy except the main soul whose birthday is going to celebrate today.

A girl in her late 20's is rushing from one room to another instructing the maids. Her face is showing anger and excitement at same time.
"Anjali..didn't your sister got ready till now?" A voice caused her turn back.

didn't your sister got ready till now?" A voice caused her turn back

"Aunty..."she called.
"Where is Sanju? Its her birthday today and she is found nowhere.."Nandini, their uncle's wife asked her. Everyone is treating her as their own mom.

 Everyone is treating her as their own mom

"She is under depression as usual...I have fed up with this girl.."Anjali replied.
"What is the reason for her today's depression?"Nandini asked.
"She well knows about her Bhai. Then also...."Anjali complained holding her head.
"Ok got it..The reason is today is her birthday and her Bhai went to business trip as usual..Such a poor girl..she knows her Bhai loves his work more than any birthday party.."Nandini laughed.
"Aunty I have tried my best..Now you go and advice her to be fast. Everyone is waiting for her.. Krithika is also there..."Anjali said.
"Oh god..Is she there? Then it's sure..she must be busy in making herself get ready instead of the birthday girl..."Nandini said knowing about her daughter's behavior
Anjali laughed.
"Ok Anju..you go and complete the remaining tasks..I will take care of Sanju.."Nandini left.

Anjali moved towards the main hall where the function is going to take place. She bumped into someone and made a sorry expression seeing the person.
"You are always like this... kicking away all the obstacles that coming to your way..."SathyaPratap twisted her ear lovingly.

"SathyaPratap twisted her ear lovingly