13. New Beginning

Recap : Vaigha - Vaibhav meeting at night - Arjun's guilt.

Vaigha's PoV
I woke up from sleep feeling sun rays falling on my eyes. I hate this. Why can't sun sleep for some more time? Is it mandatory to disturb everyone who are sleeping? Jeolous sun...

With great difficulty finally I got up from bed. You are great Vaigha..finally you made it!!! It's always a battle for me to wake up early. I looked at the place where I was sleeping. It's not the same one...It took me a few minutes to completely realize everything...oh god..did I really lost my memory? You are not a kid Vaigha... it was your first night at your husband's home.. yeah..great first night...without your husband...

I mentally slapped myself and got out of bed. I can't be a bad girl atleast when my husband is around. I remembered his words last night and felt butterflies in my stomach. It's a new feeling and I started enjoying it.

I opened the wardrobe and took out a dress which his sisters kept for me. Probably Anjali's..I quickly took a shower without wetting my wound. I came outside and looked myself in the mirror. I saw my wedding chain in my neck and realization hit me. I hided it under my shawl sadly and went outside the room.

I came downstairs and understood that no one woke up. Its all a waste. Why did you waste your sleep stupid Vaigha? No one is here to see such a good early riser bhabhi.. Gosh..I was about to go back when I heard some sound from kitchen...I quickly moved towards the kitchen and saw Anjali cooking something. Dont they have a maid?? Why she is doing this??

I doubted whether to enter or not..then prepared my mind before entering.

"Hai..good morning.."I said to Anjali who was busy in cooking.
She suddenly turned to see me and a wide smile on her face.
"Oh god..why can't you sleep for some more time? Why did you wake up this much early?"she asked with worry.

Dont tell me that. Only I know how difficult it was to wake up early morning.

"Actually.. I couldn't sleep more...may be I used to rise early...who knows?" I sighed.
"How are you now? Are you feeling well?" She asked.
"Yes..I am.."I smiled.

She observed me from head to toe.
"My dress is little loose for you. Dont worry..today I am taking a leave..let's go for shopping and buy some dresses for you.."she said.
"I dont think whether I need more dresses. It's ok..I can adjust with this."I said.
"Dont say anything now..I already decided..it's our duty to take care of you well."She said.

She continued her jobs while I took a seat on the kitchen stool.
"Why are you doing this all? I mean your brother seems to be very rich..don't you have a maid?" I asked.
"We have a lot of maids...but our mom used to cook for us when we were kids..so I thought to cook for them whenever I get time so that they won't miss mom..and fortunately they likes food made by my hand more."Anjali said.

"Can I help you? I know to prepare a lot of dishes..."I said excitedly jumping up from stool.

For a moment Anjali was confused.
"But do you remember it?" She asked.
"Yes.. luckily I didn't forget to cook...when I see you here, I remember how I help my mom to cook breakfast."I said.
"May be it will help you to recover your memory fast....but how can you help me? Ok let me prepare the dosa and chapatis...you can make the curries... how is it?" Anjali asked as if she knows me very well.