37. Shock after Shock

Recap: Vaibhav's change - Anjali stubborn - Vaigha at orphanage - Meeting Arun - Vaigha faints.

Vaigha's PoV
It feels a weight above my eyes causing me to blink it continously. I tried harder and this time I could open my eyes. I looked around and saw Ananya talking with a lady. I wondered seeing that lady in a white coat. Doctor?? What happened to me? Suddenly I remembered everything and Arun's face scared me again. My vision starts again blur.

"I think she is not taking food properly. She is very weak. Make sure that she is eating at right time. And give this vitamin tablets accordingly." Doctor said giving a slip to Ananya.

"Ok doctor. I will take care of her hereafter. I won't allow her to skip meals" Ananya assured to the doctor.

What is she up to? Would she kill me making me eat too much? Do she knows that I am already gonna be killed with my brother's hands?

Doctor left and Ananya came to me taking a seat beside me. She smiled caressing my hairs.
"How are you feeling now?" She asked with care.
"I am alright."I said.
"Forget about going out alone next time. You have no idea how much I scared seeing you unconscious."she said with expressions.
"Sorry. I was just tensed. That's why fainted. Now its all ok."I said expecting her to enquire about the reason of my tension. But how can I tell? But she surprised me with her next question.

"Tension?? Tension about how to raise your kid??? Isn't it?"she asked making me stun.
"Kid???"I asked loudly.
"Yes dear. You are going to be a mother soon. You are pregnant with my niece/nephew."she shouted at the top of her voice. Her excitement was visible in her face.

But it was more than a surprise for me

But it was more than a surprise for me. Me... pregnant?? Why didn't I know earlier? Who had the time to notice all this?

I placed my palm on my belly. Suddenly I felt something special with the touch. My baby.. Vaibhav, our baby... I smiled for the first time in the last three weeks. I hadn't experience such an happiness ever in my life. I caressed my belly again and again. Each time I felt some new feelings. I imagined my baby calling me mamma and I let out a huge chuckle. Really it will be nice having a little one in my life. Imagine Vaibhav holding our baby in his arms, kissing both of us together. Suddenly my happiness turned into sorrow. Vaibhav, how badly I wants you now with me. Did you hear Ananya's words? Our baby is going to come. You should have now with me to share the biggest happiness of our life. What would be his reaction when he came to know about this? It would be a surprise for him sure. Did we ever think about having a baby till now? Where was the time for all this? We were busy thinking about starting our life. And now god has gifted us a baby to keep us together. I can't wait to let him know this news.
Happiness paved way for tears and I hugged Ananya tightly.