34. Brothers Fight

Warning⚠: This part may contain usage of bad/wrong words/ violence. I do not do this out of any particular need to offend people. Extremely sorry since changing the words would dilute what the characters are saying/ their actions. If any part of my book offends anyone, it's not intentional and did only for the completeness of the story. No disrespect to anyone. Thank you.

Recap: His siblings changing their decision - Vaibhav angry at Vaigha - Informing her about his worries - Consoling him.

Kishore stood infront of his parents covering his left cheek where his father slapped him.

"Dad, why did you slap me?" He asked angrily.

Nandini and SathyaPratap looked at him helplessly.

"How dare you asked Vaibhav for Anuradha? We are your parents. Didnt you think to inform us before starting dreams?" His dad shouted back.

"How can you think about her like this Kishore?"his mom had no words. She wanted to cry when Vaibhav said them about her son's wish which won't happen.

"Why can't I? I love her. And I am loving not her name or family or anything. I just love her. I don't even want to know who she is too. I can love her whoever she is." He stated in confidence.

"Can you love her even if she is your brother's wife?" They heard a voice and turned to see Vaibhav at door. What it made the most shocking sight is Vaibhav is not alone. He is holding Vaigha's hand in his. Kishore looked at them in wonder.

Vaibhav moved towards them along with Vaigha.
"Bhai.."Kishore called.
"I am sorry brother. I can't let you marry my own wife. I can fulfill any other wish of yours. But not this one." Vaibhav said.

Kishore looked at Vaigha's eyes. It shows guilt and helplessness.
"She is not Anuradha. She is my wife. Vaigha..Vaigha Vaibhav Devansh." Vaibhav said stressing her surname.

It took a few minutes for Kishore to register what he just heard. He freezes there. He looked at both Vaigha and Vaibhav. Her hand still in his hand as he owns her.

"Yes. She is my wife. Its all my fault to do all this drama. Your parents and she is innocent. Dont curse them." Vaibhav said helplessly.

Kishore was still on shocked state. He was searching for words.
"Vaigha???" He asked.
"Yes Kishore. She is not Anuradha. She didnt lose her memory too. It was all a drama to make her stay with him. But it's not to hurt you." SathyaPratap told.

"Stop.."Kishore showed his palm to stop his dad. For a moment SathyaPratap also shocked.
Kishore moved to Vaibhav and stood infront of him.
"I did respect you a lot. But today you made me a joker. I hate you."he hold Vaibhav's collar angrily. Vaibhav didn't respond. He was ready to bear any consequences.

Nandini came forward and pulled him back.
"First of all hear us Kishore. He didn't marry her and did all this to cheat anyone. It's all because of circumstances." Nandini told the entire story of Vaibhav and Vaigha marriage. Kishore heard it with a disbelief look.

Kishore stood infront of Vaibhav again. Vaibhav knows what is coming. He stood like a statue without any movement.

"So you were not only cheating me. But your entire family ah? Are you not ashamed? How could you? Your siblings are treating you like god. And their God was living only for his pleasure cheating all others. Great. Dad, didn't you tell me a thousand times to be like Vaibhav Bhai? Should I?" Kishore laughed sarcastically.