22. Sorted Out!!!

Recap: Vaibhav angry at Vaigha- Avoiding her - The note.

Vaibhav's PoV
I looked into the note once again.

"My dear husband,
I know you are angry with me..but can you atleast listen to me? I haven't done anything wrong. Before tearing apart this note, read it for once.

I asked my groom to not come because he is not a good man. Or the type of man I don't want in my life... exactly like my dad and brother. I didn't want to change for him like my dad changed after his second marriage. So I asked him to not come for marriage or if I make it more clear I said him that I dont want to marry him. I wanted my would be husband to know about my truth before our marriage so that there wont be any secrets between us. I said about my family and my real identity when we met that day. And I saw his true colors after that. Before revealing the truth he was not much interested in this alliance since it's a forced marriage from his parents side. But when he knew the truth, he forced me to return to my family. He was a money minded person and he wanted my dad's wealth. So I took that decision for which I am not regretting an ounce. But I wanted this to not affect the other girls life. So I kept it as a secret. Who knew that you will jump to the mandap and agree to marry me? Who told you to marry me? Did I ask you? Better remember that I am your wife and I can also avoid you just like you did to me.
Now you can dump this note in the waste bin or whatever you wants to do.
Bye.

I hit my palm once again on the table. It hurted but not as much as I hurted her. I dialled her number and she immediately rejected the call. I smiled because I know she must be definitely angry. I called once again and this time her phone was switched off. Without thinking more I took out my car keys and rushed outside the office.
*****
Vaigha's PoV
It's been 20 minutes I am waiting for him. Yes....I am waiting.. because I know he will definitely come to apologize. I rejected his call and then switched off the mobile. Let him come. Then I can show him how much he hurted me. For my luck, no one is at home now. Sanjana and Krithika went to beauty parlour and others left to office. I can create a good drama today. Thank god.

I heard his car horn and stood up from couch getting ready. He pressed the calling bell and I ignored. He again called and I laughed. Before he press the calling bell button for the third time, I opened the door. I saw him looking at me in disbelief and I turned my face away before walking inside the house.

"Vaigha...let me tell you..I am sorry.."he hold my wrist and I sent draggers at him.
"Did you forget where we are standing?" I asked in the most serious tone.
He suddenly left my hand and looked around.
"Where are them?" He asked.
"I don't know.. probably not at home.."I said with ignorance and he sighed in relief.

I again walked away for which he followed me. I was about to enter my room when he suddenly hugged me from back making me widen my eyes.

"Hey what are you doing? Leave me."I tried to escape from his grip.
But he tightened his hold.
"Whatever you are gonna do, I wont leave you till you here me completely."he said.
"If you don't leave me, I will scream and shout...then the neighbors will come..."I threatened him and I saw him smiling at me. It increased my anger.
"Then? Wht would you tell them when they ask you?"he asked with a naughty smile.

Oh god...did I tell before that I like this smile of him very much? He is so cute with this smile.

"If you are going to drool over me like this, the neighbours will think that you are mad" He said which actually made me mad.