35. Revealation

Recap: Kishore knowing truth - Fight - Kishore leaving - Vaigha was about to leave - Vaibhav decided to spill the beans.

Vaibhav parked the car at his home. He was about to enter out when Vaigha held his hand.

"Vaibhav, are you sure?"she asked.
He smiled at her.
"Yes. They should know it one day anyway. Let it be today."he said without any doubt.

Suddenly his phone rang. He attended the call.
"Hello dear. It's your Nandu calling. Did you forget me?" He heard it.
"Nandana??"he was shocked.
Vaigha was confused.
He put the call in speaker.

"What do you want now?" He asked.
"I didn't want anything Vaibhav. It was your sister Anjali who gave me hopes on you. She is the one who asked me to marry you. I was innocent. Your sisters and brothers dragged me to all this and gave me dreams about you. Poor my parents. They also started dreaming about my marriage with you. When they have informed everyone that their daughter is getting married to Vaibhav Devansh, one day your siblings again came infront of me. This time to say that they don't want me as their sister in law. Tell me Vaibhav. What did I do to suffer all this? What was my parents mistake?" Nandana asked.

"Nandana I can understand you. I am sorry. Let's talk about it later. I will meet your parents and apologize."

"No need Vaibhav. They are already shattered. I don't want to see you again."she said.

He sighed looking at Vaigha and she held his hand to console him.
"I thought you loves me. But I was mistaken. When I enquired more about you, I found out something interesting. I even had to use my uncle's all influences to get information about you."she said making them confused.

"What are you saying? Why should you enquire about me?"he asked.
"Wait Vaibhav...hahha...I just want to give an advance wedding gift for you. Eventhough the gift was late, I had given it on right hands. Your siblings may be waiting for you with my gift. Go and get it Vaibhav. And convey my regards to that Anuradha too...Bye." Nandana ended the call.

Vaibhav looked at Vaigha confusingly.
"Vaibhav, what is she saying about?"she asked.
He shook his head.
He gestured her to get out of the car and he did too.
He held her hand and walked inside the home since the door was already open.

The atmosphere was silent inside. But they are shocked seeing the angry faces of their brothers and sisters. Anjali, Amar, Arjun, Krithika and Sanju stood up seeing them together.
It feels like a volcano had erupted there a few moments ago. Everything was shattered here and there. Their faces remain like they cried for a long time. Vaigha and Vaibhav looked at each other confusingly. They are sure that there is something more coming on their way.

"What happened here?"he asked.
Before completing Anjali came to him and held his collar.
"When did our Bhai started telling lie to us? When did you start cheating us?"she asked angrily.
"Anjali. Let me tell first."he tried to leave his sister's hold on him.
Vaigha helped him and Anjali left him.

"What happened?"he asked.
"Don't you know Bhai? Or are you acting like you don't Know? "Arjun asked with a stern face.

Anjali showed her phone to him. Both Vaigha and Vaibhav was shocked. It was their photos together taken when they met outside without their siblings' knowledge.
"How did you get this?" He asked.
"How?? So you are accepting. Good. Didn't expect this from you bhai. The last thing we expected from you is cheating us."she shouted.