10. At his home!!!

Recap: Staying a night together - Workaholic Vaibhav.

"What are you saying?" Vaigha was shocked hearing SathyaPratap's words.

"Yes.. today evening you are coming with us...to your husband's...no...your home..."SathyaPratap once again told.

Vaigha stood there without any movement.
"Are you joking?"she asked.
"We are not.."Nandini spoke this time.
Vaigha sat on a chair in confusion.
"How can I??" She asked holding her head.
"Why can't you? Its your home..one day you should start living there..."Her uncle said.
"It's not like that I don't want to see my husband's home.. actually I am also waiting to see my new family....but what will I say if anyone ask me who I am?"she asked her doubt.

"No one will ask you...all would be busy..after all its a huge party your husband arranged there...Its me who insisted him to arrange the project success party at the home instead of office this time..I want to give him a surprise through you..."Uncle said and she widened her eyes.

"Do you think Vaibhav will agree for it?I don't want to stress him.."Vaigha said.
"He will be happy the moment when he see you on his house..."Nandini said in excitement.
"No aunty.. I don't think so.."she said.
"Arey .. believe us...he will jump in happiness.."Uncle also supported.

"But..."Vaigha was about to say when both her uncle and aunt gestured her to stop.
"You are coming along with us...and it's final now..."they said together pushing her to a dilemma.
*****
Vaigha's PoV
Finally I got ready for the party. I am still on half mind since I don't know how Vaibhav will react. What if he gets angry for coming to his home without asking him? What if his Sister or brother see me and ask who am I? What will I answer.

My brain continued asking questions and I know there are no answers for all those questions atleast till I reach there.

"Vaigha.. didn't you get ready?"Aunty called from downstairs and I closed my eyes.
"Coming..."I said loudly.

I looked into the mirror and rushed to the hall.

Uncle and Aunty were waiting for me. They smiled seeing me.

"Beautiful..."Aunty said and I smiled slightly.

Within minutes we started journey to my new home. I was biting my nails in tension. Aunty gave me a teasing smile and I glared at her. After a journey of 20 minutes, we reached his house and my heart started beating faster. I was shivering. Uncle asked me to come out of the car. I did so and saw his huge house. My tension increased seeing the people here and there. I prayed to God that nothing should happen wrong.