32. Shock after Relief

Recap: Sanju asking Vaibhav to marry Anuradha - Happy & Surprised Vaibhav.

Vaibhav's PoV
Life is always unpredictable. God always gave me his helping hand whenever I was helpless. Now its in the form of my little sister who is my life. I looked at her who is now playing with Vaigha and Nandini aunty. Her flawless smile is the biggest asset of my life. I want to keep that smile always on her face like this. Nothing I can do more for my little sister. I smiled seeing how she laughing at Vaigha and then hugging her. I remembered about her notes and still it feels a dream for me.
Happiness can also make humans mad. And I am living that state now.

I laughed unknowingly and thats when Vaigha turned to look at me. She raised her eyebrows naughtily.
I shook my head. But she pouted. And that increased my laugh.

"Vaibhav.."I heard uncle calling me from outside the house.
I immediately went to look for him.
I saw him walking in the lawn.
"Uncle..."I stood beside him.

"Vaibhav....are you ok?"
I wondered why he asked me that. Yes..I am perfectly ok.
"Why are you asking this? Am I seems to be not ok?" I asked confusingly.

"I feels strange.. I was watching you for last one hour. You are laughing and smiling like mad people. I don't know whether someone will laugh without any reason. Unless he is mad.."he stated and I wish to bang my head on a wall. I felt awkward to face him.

Vaibhav..you are a loser..why can't you control your emotions? Is it necessary to make others think that you are mad. I cursed myself.

"Uncle..that..I...where is Kishore?"I didn't get any other topic to divert him.
"He is there at balcony..He seems to be another mad man. Always thinking...I don't know what's there to think so much."he said

When did he start thinking so much? And why? I hope he is not thinking about leaving to Banglore again.

"Let me talk with him."I excused uncle and went to balcony to find Kishore on his thinking mode. Wait..Is he little more handsome today? Or did he apply some makeup today?

I moved towards him and turned him to face me. He was shocked seeing me infront of him.
"What's wrong with you brother?"I asked straight.
"Bhai..when did you come? I didn't see you coming."he said faintly.
"Not the answer to my question. First of all tell me why are you standing here alone? All others are celebrating downstairs."I said.

He looked down.
"Hey.. Why are you not responding?"I asked.
He just smiled at me.
"I am asking you again..why are you here standing alone when all others are spending time together and celebrating?" I asked this time little harsh.
"Because I was always alone. No one was there with me.. not even my parents.."
His answer shocked me.

"You are the one who chosen to be alone..no one forced you to leave us. Its the life you choose over your family. Then why are you now regretting?"

He stared at me with eyes which conveyed a lot of emotions.
I understood he needs me now.
I gave him a brotherly hug.
"I am your bhai..If you feels alone, it's a failure for me. You decided to stay away from us. But I can't make you alone like that. That's why I paid visit to you whenever I came to Bangalore. I know you are hiding a lot from us. If you really seeing me as a brother, respecting me..you should talk with me open. It's not too late. But you should open your mind atleast now."I said.