2. Strange Marriage of Two Strangers

Recap: Birthday of Sanjana - Vaibhav's promise!!!

Alarm rang on Devansh Bhavan at the highest volume. It disturbed everyone's sleep except the most concentrated(in sleep) person Mr.Arjun Devansh. Amar who is lying next to Arjun got out from bed. He slowly removed his twin bro's leg from his stomach and left to washroom. Sanjana and Krithika are laying together. Sanjana once again fall into sleep after making few attempts to get up. Krithika who was sleeping peacefully with cottons in her ear just turned her side with little disturbance of alarm and again continued her deep sleep. Anjali who is the mature one and busy person got out immediately. She have to report on time in office. She quickly took a shower and rushed to kitchen. Maids were already prepared coffee and breakfast for them. Anjali took a cup of coffee from the kitchen slab and went to her elder brother's room. She opened the room only to see Vaibhav busy in his laptop. With a sigh she rushed to him and placed the cup infront of him with a hard sound.

"I should try a lot to wake up all others in the house. Except you and my Einstein brother..in your case it's difficult to make you sleep..."she said angrily and pouting.

Vaibhav smiled taking the coffee cup.
"Tell me honestly.. didn't you sleep yesterday?"she asked looking at his face.

"Actually I cancelled the conference midway only to attend Sanju's birthday. So I had to do a lot of job to compensate it.."He said without looking at her angry face.

"Are you mad or what? Bhai..we have enough here to live..you have earned for our three more generations to live happily..then why are you working on this tight schedule without concerning your health and sleep..?? I am getting scared seeing all this.."she complained in a low voice.

He understood  that she will cry soon. He placed the cup back on table and went towards her. He hold her shoulders.
"Look my dear mature girl..I am doing all this for my brothers and sisters. I still doubt whether this is enough for you all..I can't see anyone of you suffer for a single penny..It will hurt me..You Know it.. when our parents died in an accident, we didn't have anything left. It was uncle who helped me to start a business.. from that day onwards I am working out of fear. If anything happens to me suddenly on a day, I can't let you suffer like I did when we lost our parents. It's for making future safe for everyone of you.."He said.
She closed her eyes hearing it for infinite times.

"Look.. what you only caring is our future..but what we want actually is your time, presence and love only..we want to spend our days with you.
And you Re earning hard for us without giving us your single minute."she said frustrated.
"I will try to be free this weekend."he said to make her calm.

"Don't give us promises which you can't fulfill..we heard it a lot of times. Anyway everything is going to change. After your marriage your wife wont let you leave her for a moment.."she said as if threatening him.
"Let's see how many days she have strength to tolerate me.."he said going back to the laptop.
"Are you gonna again work? Its too late now.."she reminded him.
"Today I am on leave. For compensating that I need to work some more."he said.
"Why leave today?"she was confused.
"I have to attend an event with uncle. I am the chief guest there. That marriage function of orphan girls." He said while typing in keyboard.

"Oh I forgot about it. Marriage of those orphan girls whom uncle is sponsoring..I also wanted to attend..but forgot to inform leave in advance..."she said in guilt.
"It's ok..its a small function. You dont need to be there.."he said.