Chapter one (A coincidence or an accident?)

Your POV

I spent the most beautiful day with my bestie Nikoletta at her home. It was 11:00 pm back then, and I was waiting for the bus to go home. Nikol insisted that she would come with me at the bus stop, because it was late. I told her that I would be okay on my own. Afterwards, at that bus stop, everything seemed a bit scary, and the bus was going to come after thirty five minutes .

I am doomed!!

There was no one there, except me. Suddenly, I heard footsteps. I turned around to see that who was coming my way. I saw a man. He looked so handsome in that black hoodie. He looked like a Chinese guy or something. His gray hair looked so beautiful in that little light. His eyes were the most beautiful eyes, I had ever seen.

Am I out of mind?! Why am I ogling him?!

Y/N you are out of your mind. I just need to go from here!!

He came close to me. We were almost facing each other. I thought he was going to say something, because of his glance at me. But, suddenly he covered his hair with his hoodie's cap and went his way. And, all I could do was to stand there, like a moron with my jaw dropped.

 And, all I could do was to stand there, like a moron with my jaw dropped

Suga's POV

What a beautiful and peaceful city Athens was. I was tired of Seoul life, And I wanted to have a break from Idol's life, at least, for one week. So, I secretly booked a plane ticket for myself for Athens, Greece. I wanted to visit Greece for once. I arrived on a Saturday morning in Athens. I was not staying at any hotel, but at a rented house.

When I arrived there, all I did was throw my bags down in my room, and I jumped on my bed and slept happily for fifteen hours straight. And I woke up at 10:45 pm. I was so proud that I slept for so long. *stomach's sound* What the hell! My stomach is dancing, probably because I didn't have anything for almost one day.

I took my wallet and phone with me and went outside, so, that I could find a fast food corner or any nearby restaurant to eat. I was walking on the main road, but, no one was there. It feels different and peaceful in Athens. Not like Seoul. I love Seoul, but sometimes I also need to be somewhere like here!

*gru gru*

Yeah yeah, dude shut up, I am working on how to shut your gru gru!!

I clutched my hands on my stomach roughly.

I must be crazy to be annoyed at my own body's organ!  who cares, though?

Nothing was opened in that area, not even a cafeteria. What is this?! Now, how will I shut up this damn stomach of mine?!

I was walking for about fifteen minutes or so, but, I was unable to find any place to eat. What if there was a person here, who could have helped me to find a restaurant. I was thinking about that, and then I saw a girl at a bus stop.