Chapter Eight (I couldn't make you forget that)

My heart knew what she was to me.

but I was too lost in the game of my mind

that I neglected what my heart wanted

like a fool.

-Suga

Your POV

Why my heart is beating so fast?

Why my body reacts to his touch?

Why was I lost in his eyes?

I was deep in thoughts while on my way to my home. I hope I will never see him.

I paid the driver and headed out of the taxi. I entered the building. I pressed the button for the lift, and I could sense someone's presence behind me. I was too lazy and tired to look back and see who was behind me. I couldn't stop thinking about Yoon. Y/N, control yourself!

*Ding Dong*

My cute little neighbor came out from that lift and greeted me, hugging my legs. His grandpa smiled at his cute action and greeted me with a hint of amusement in his eyes. My neighbors went out after biding bye.

I entered the lift and turned around so I could face the entrance. Instead of the door, I was facing Yoon. For a moment, I thought I was day-dreaming.

“Did you follow me?” I asked, confirming if he was there.

“You are one intelligent girl!” He answered playfully with a sexy smirk lingering on his face. He touched my nose with his finger. My body shocked at his sudden contact with my body.

“Stalker!” I exclaimed, and I grabbed his hand to put it away.

“Don't you dare to touch me again without my permission!” I warned him.

After my clear warning, he came close to me, and I stepped back knowing fully about how he could affect my body. Why is he approaching me? He can have any girl in a minute, and he is that handsome! He stepped closer, and he bent his upper-body so that he can look in my eyes. I couldn't help but look at him confusingly. Why me?

“Can I touch you?” He paused, scanning my face. “Baby!” He finished his question, making my cheeks hot. His one hand brushed my cheek. My whole body shivered at his move. “Answer me, Baby!!” His voice was demanding. I was waiting for him to laugh, but his face was serious. I opened my mouth to say Why me. But then the doors of the lift opened. “My floor is here!” I said and walked away from him thanking God.

I walked to my apartment, and I heard his footsteps behind me.

“Can't you stop following me?” I asked him, taking a look at him. He was leaning against my apartment's wall.

“Can't I touch you, Y/N?” He asked again in his serious tone. My keys fell on the floor, and I avoided his question by not looking at him. Why is he asking me that question? I picked up my keys from the level.

I was unlocking my door, and I felt that my hand was trembling. It's because of Yoon, and he makes me nervous!

I opened the front door and went in, closing the door so that I could avoid him. He was faster than me, he pushed the door and opened it wide. No no no

He started walking to me and apparently, I stepped back. He grabbed me by my shoulders and pinned me to one of the walls in the doorway. He closed the door with his one hand, and his other hand left my shoulder, the same hand was resting at the wall on the side of my face. I was trapped. My eyes were scared to meet his eyes, so they stayed down on his chest.