Chapter Sixteen (I was hurt, but this doesn't mean that Hurting her was right!)

"My brain was in a mess back then

But Now I am a whole mess

I want that mess of yours

You are my most precious mess

I want to choose that mess of yours

Over and over

Again and again."

-Suga

Suga's POV

After a second she picked up a spoon and ate some pastry humming along. She was looking adorable while eating. The sound of her humming was like a piece of music to my ears. I was looking at her when she opened her eyes and looked at me. Before I knew I was lost in her deep eyes. And then like some annoying advertisement in a movie her friend coughed. Y/N nervously put a spoonful of pastry in her mouth.

"Is something going on between you?!" Maria asked.

I rolled my eyes. But Y/N choked.

She was breathless and was coughing a lot. I went to take a seat beside her and made her drink some water. Gladly, she drank some.

"Are you fine now, Baby?" I asked in a worried tone, patting softly on her back.

"Baby? I knew it... You're dating!" Maria snorted. In response, she earned a glare from me.

"Aris was right about you dating a guy!" Maria said mockingly. Damn, that fuckboy!

"I am not dating him!" Y/N's voice was stiff, and her face held a weird expression. Why is this hurting me?!

Who does she think she is?!

Just because I was nice to her!

She is acting in this way!!

Does she think that I am crazy in love with her or something?!

I made my way out of the cafeteria. I heard her shouting my name. I stopped in my track, and she bumped into my back. Is she okay? That sounded like a big thud!

I wanted to turn around and ask her if she was okay but I didn't. My ego didn't let me. Suga, don't even think about turning around! She thinks she is different and can treat you however she wants!! Don't let her! Girls are crazy about you... You never cared about girls... Neither you will ever care!!

"Yoon, Are we dat..." she mumbles in her sad tone.

"No! We don't!!" I starting cutting her sentence. "Why would I date someone like you?" I said and regretted it immediately because it came out very harshly. Her eyes were glistening with tears. Damn you, Suga!

She stepped back still holding tears in her eyes. She ran to the cafeteria. And all I could do was stand there like a lifeless body. I hate myself!

Did I ever mention that we have something going on?!

No!

But is she that dumb to not figure out that indeed something was going on?

Yeah.

Yeah.

Something was!

But not now!!

I don't care!!

Wait, where is my jacket?!