Chapter Twenty (It was more than that!)

"I realized it at that moment

That you were the girl, I was waiting for

But dumb me, couldn't embrace you close enough to me."

-Suga

Y/N's POV

He unlocked the front door of his house without breaking the kiss.

Is that even possible?!

Maybe!

If you can do these things with this guy, so anything is possible!

I kind of agree!...

Suga's POV

Y/N was talking with that fuckboy. She gave him a smile which made me lost it. After some seconds Vasso approached me with her same flirtatious attitude.

"Hey, handsome!" She whispered into my ear.

"Still not over me, huh?" I smirked and roared closer to her ear.

"So you remember?" She batted her eyelashes, putting her one hand on my chest. I rolled my eyes, and I was going to yank her hand away but changed my mind after throwing a look at Y/N, who was shyly talking with that fuckboy. I took Vasso's hand and pulled her close to me. She smirked seductively, which made me want to push her away from me.

"Handsome, I want you!" She whispered in her usual manner. I smirked thinking about the obvious response from her.

"Tell me who doesn't?!" I stated sarcastically.

She was going to answer to that question, But someone pushed her from behind which made the glass in her hand flip on top of her dress. I was going to say something to the person because some drops fell on my side. As soon as my eyes met with the culprit who was Y/N to my surprise, I changed my mind.

"Bitch!" She hissed under her breath and passed by us. I was surprised to hear that from Y/N. Baby, Are you jealous by any chance? I followed her outside.

"I am such an idiot!" She said in an angry tone. That made my heart skips a beat.

"And I am an idiot for you!" I couldn't hold back myself after her apparent jealous reaction. She responded with a sarcastic laugh. She is not even hiding her jealousy!

"Wow, And you are what for that b... Girl?" She pointed at the door of Joseph's home. Did I hear that right?! She almost cursed again. She looked so cute, and that made me chuckle.

"Someone is jealous!" I shook my head still chuckling.

"Who is that someone?" She tried to act like she didn't acknowledge who was I referring to. But the scowl on her face didn't help her to put up with her act. She avoided my stern gaze on her by walking in the direction of my house. Her walk looked so sexy to me. Maybe because she is wearing high heeled boots. Scratch that, she always looks sexy!! I followed her at a slow pace.

"That's my home, Y/N!" I started with a smirk.

"We can always go inside!" I playfully let it out what I wanted. I walked closer to her, and she turned around bumping into me. She took a step back like I was untouchable. I looked at her face which was glowing under the dim streetlight. Her eyes were the same as always hinting nervousness, anxiousness and lost. Lost in my eyes! Her parted lips made the current run in my body. I knew I couldn't control anymore.

"Damn it. I can't control myself anymore!" I said in my deep voice.

And then I looked at her. Her face was showing a questioning look. She is the only one who makes me this way. I am desperate for her!